It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great lakes fighter plane wreck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...

^ this caught my eye. I'm from the great lakes, alot of people have been wondering about this around my area...before bumping into this article...I was rumaging for information about this

www.democraticunderground.com...
our tribal government here opposes this totally..but,thats a different story

lately my father and I have noticed black jets flying westward..we right away assumed it was something with the coast guard deal...but, after connecting the two...with the dive company..the live fire being near certain launch points...I thought this was all to coincidential...to me at least.

also, does the coast guard use stealth planes?

[edit on 13-11-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey, nice find.

Certainly sounds interesting.

The questions the author asks do sound valid.

Why hasn't the government ever searched for the plane, or why they haven't retreived the remains of the crew, if still in tact?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've sat around alot of camp fires, thinking about this. I came up with all sorts of resolutions...alot, more imaginative than others. I figure department wise, the only ones that has that type of federal funding to do such a search would be the coast gaurd..or it might be just the same ideal that the lakes have for shipwrecks...that when "its gone, its gone" most shipwrecks are found by independent researchers...and I'm assuming that this was in the same mix.. thought of as "irrellevant" till now, at least...or it could be known fact that it was on canadian waters..it very well could of been to risky going into another countrys waters without exposing a BIG GIANT ALIEN SPACE CRAFT...but, who knows...alot of questions...questions...questions.

here's an opinion from an expert on great lakes discoveries and such.
V
www.northernexpress.com...

the hoax theory is striking...especially after reading that editorial.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
remember reading about this on Rense.com

www.ufodigest.com...

looks interesting

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'd highly recommend doing a search here on ATS about the Kinross incident...as you'll find lots on it. Even check the stickied famous cases thread.

Btw...there was a search, an extensive one, but some pretty bad weather led to difficult search conditions.

sbj

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anyone know where about geographically this is located? I live on the banks of Lake Superior and I'm interested in finding out more on this one.

Also, it was stated that its near the Canadian side of the lake. This is also where the Edmund Fitzgerald sank mysteriously 31 years ago. There have been people that thought that a UFO may have been involved. And we also have our own "Devil's Triangle" here in the Great Lakes.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I should of labeled this an update, to the situation cause it just looks like a repost of the same info.

the dive company had a layout posted on thier site, when they claimed to first find it. tobad I lost the pics when I had a hard-drive crash. I have a basic idea of where they said, but, thats about it. I don't know exact coordinates or anything. north east of isle royale.

top topics

join