It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Involvement in 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS members,

I was just wondering if anyone has made a list, or anyone wants to make a list of:

a) Who was involved in planning 9/11 from the Conspiracy point of view.
b) What role did these people play in pulling off the attacks.
c) Why were they involved (eg. Motive).

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Since this is all you do I was wondering a few things.

1) Since when do people have to come to you and give you information?

2) Since when does RTFF not apply to you?

3) Why are you not out looking for that info yourself? I am sure one in these 2.5 million + posts can help you.

4) Why is it that you never supply people with good information, kinda like my post on polls, you gave me irrelevant information not even pertaining to that poll.

5) Why is it that you don't even read an once of evidence that is brought to you?

If you can answer these question honestly, that would be a wonder of god. If not screw off cause people are sick of you...

RTFF = Read The F@*KING FORUM..... Rip off of RTFM..

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Excuse me?

I didn't do anything other than ask a question and that's the kind of reply you give me? Poor form mate. Attacking someone like that is un-called for.

All I am asking for is a single document stating who was behind 9/11, what they gained from it and why. If you can't provide that then please don't post.

I'm not after thousands of posts all by different people with different opinions. I want to know from one source who was in on it, why and what they gained from it.

1) Since when do people have to come to you and give you information?

I was actually the thread starter who asked the question. That means I'm not making anyone come to me and I'm not forcing them to give me an answer. Like you "truth" seekers, all I am doing is asking questions.

If you can't answer it - I don't mind.

2) Since when does RTFF not apply to you?

As I have stated above, I am looking for this information from once source. Reading the forum (which I do every single day) will get me information from a variety of different sources... but I'm not looking for that.

3) Why are you not out looking for that info yourself? I am sure one in these 2.5 million + posts can help you.

Question 2 and 3 are the same question, therefore you get the same answer.

4) Why is it that you never supply people with good information, kinda like my post on polls, you gave me irrelevant information not even pertaining to that poll.

Your interpretation of good information isn't at my disgression. If you choose to ignore everything that counters your argument - it's not my fault.

5) Why is it that you don't even read an once of evidence that is brought to you?

Well I actually do my own research and I ask my own questions.

I browse far more sites than just this one. You assuming that this is the only way I get my information is just ignorant.

If you can answer these question honestly, that would be a wonder of god. If not screw off cause people are sick of you...

I have answered these questions honestly and if you can't accept the answers than that's not my problem.

If people are sick of me it is because they are sick of people resisting their "truth" movement. I'm not blindly going to accept what you guys are feeding me. If that annoys you so much then I suggest you get some help

RTFF = Read The F@*KING FORUM..... Rip off of RTFM..

Hilarious

I'm offended at your offensive and aggresive post.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thickheaded is right!

Why should we supply you with information when we all know full well you are just trolling?

Nothing more to add...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
ANOK

I am not trolling. All I did was ask a simple question.

I am talking along the lines of people who were in on 9/11 and either assisted in planning or executing the operation.

It's a simple question. Surely there is a link you can provide me or information from your own knowledge you can provide me that details who was involved.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If you read the forum, why you asking the same stupid questions that have been answered here in depth in most cases more than a dozen times?

You just proved my point and Anok's point, You are just trolling to get kicks out of CT people trying to get pissed off cause of some retarded crap you have to say..

Here is a answer for you..

RTFF, We don't give a rats ass what you have to say, if you indeed read any part of this forum is has been discussed here in 9/11, WOT, and PTS on many occasions.

I would agree nobody post crap here, Unless they want to try and get stupified by Fungus there...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You just proved my point and Anok's point, You are just trolling to get kicks out of CT people trying to get pissed off cause of some retarded crap you have to say..

No. It is a valid question and it needs answering. If you think I am here to get on people's nerves you are so far from the truth it's not even remotley ammusing.

I have searched the forum and found nothing consistant. Some people say Silverstein, some people say Bush. I want to know each person's individual opinion on:

We don't give a rats ass what you have to say

Any TRUE Conspiracy Theorist demands the other side of the story and demands to prove it false and become convinced by it. You, on the other hand, choose to ignore it. Clearly demonstrated by this post.

If you indeed read any part of this forum is has been discussed here in 9/11, WOT, and PTS on many occasions.

I have searched and returned inconclusive results. If you would care to link me to the thread that details who was involved, why and what they gained from it - please, go ahead.

I would agree nobody post crap here, Unless they want to try and get stupified by Fungus there...

Why would I try to "stupify" you unless your answer was stupid? Surley if the Truth movement is so accurate you can answer my question without giving a stupid answer.

You violent, aggresive tone is hardly doing any good for your truth movement.

[edit on 11/11/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
It's a simple question. Surely there is a link you can provide me or information from your own knowledge you can provide me that details who was involved.

Try this...

www.google.com...

Then make a post, and we can discus your findings...We're not going to make your post for you. Stop trolling for points, or whatever your reason is.

[edit on 11/11/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wow.. just burned 2 Way Above votes on one thread.. First on Thickheaded's post, then again at the google link post...

Bravo guys!

Hey OP, you're basically asking everyone to sum up what everyone has been theorizing since day one. You're trolling for points. ALL the information you seek is all over the net, you just want everyone to come to you and tell you whats already well known information.

Google, RTFF, or get out!

Troll.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I was just wondering if anyone has made a list, or anyone wants to make a list of:

Thanks.

We cannot solidify any sort of proof to any question right now because most of the theories that have come about have involved scientific evidence, rather than directly putting blame on someone for some odd reason.

If we had the answers to all of these questions, we would not need this Forum, let alone any of the other 9|11 Conspiracy websites online. We are not trying to make you look like someone who is just fishing for answers without doing your own research, but for you to come onto these forums and ask such open ended questions, it makes the people who have a true caring for this topic look like all the work we've been doing on our own spare time is not worth it.

AND... If it does come up in 2, 3, 5, 10, 100 years that this was all planned by someone, what is that going to say about you? We're here doing this because we feel that with the facts that have been given, and what we the American people have been told, are not true. The 9|11 Commission Report and it's Board has said that they were able to come up with these conclusions as best as they could with the time alotted and the money they were given.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that everyone posting on here should not question someone else's dignity, because we're all here doing the same thing no matter what side we are on.

If all that is going to happen is bickering when it comes to thoughtful or insightful posts, I feel ashamed to be a part of this website. Buck it up, ask questions, demand answers, and stop questioning other's dignity.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks.

Dear doctor fungi:

This question is so easily answered I simply had to respond.
a) The highest members of our very own government planned 9-11.
b) They orchestrated the operation from start to finish.
c) For two reasons both coinciding with one another. 1. (Main Reason) Oil. We’re desperate to secure the last remainders of this resource for ourselves. 2. (Side Reason) An ally of ours wants us to neutralize their possible regional military competitors.

There, that was simple. Glad I could help.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you want proof that doctor fungi is trolling, just chesck this thread he started in JREF:

forums.randi.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Kinda sucks when you get found out Fungus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted by pdoherty76, on November 11, 2006 at 11:32 GMT

Hi people,

Just thought i would point you to this thread at JREF.

forums.randi.org...

Its a thread started by doctorfungi, begging the JREFers to come over here and help him debunk you.

Not get the *SNIP* off our forum unless you have something useful to contribute.

Cause you are getting as old as some moldy ass bread sitting in the cupboard to long.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Kinda sucks when you get found out Fungus.

Glad I could be of assistance

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Failure to answer this question and resorting to a personal attack isn't what I am after.

This question is so easily answered I simply had to respond.
a) The highest members of our very own government planned 9-11.
b) They orchestrated the operation from start to finish.
c) For two reasons both coinciding with one another. 1. (Main Reason) Oil. We’re desperate to secure the last remainders of this resource for ourselves. 2. (Side Reason) An ally of ours wants us to neutralize their possible regional military competitors.

a) Want to tell me how the highest members of government can develop hologram technology and put it into action along with placing controlled demolitions. Be my guest. That's a start mate, but it must go way deeper than that.

b) Ok so these guys orchestrated it. Who planned the logistics. Who setup the explosives in the towers. Who fired the missile at the pentagon?

c) Ok, but I want to know why someone would place explosives in a building, fire a missile at their commrades. Etc.

You really don't know do you? Any of you?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Although I still think this question needs to be answered, I am going to go about it differently in the future.

I am withdrawing from invovement in this discussion to prevent further arguments.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

a) Want to tell me how the highest members of government can develop hologram technology and put it into action along with placing controlled demolitions. Be my guest. That's a start mate, but it must go way deeper than that.

b) Ok so these guys orchestrated it. Who planned the logistics. Who setup the explosives in the towers. Who fired the missile at the pentagon?

c) Ok, but I want to know why someone would place explosives in a building, fire a missile at their commrades. Etc.

a) There was an actual plane. When you run a country you can do alot. Setting up a controlled demolition can take a matter of hours after everything is planned out

b) We don't know who set up the explosives in the towers. There is no way to know who did all the fingerprints are burried under rubble. Also if anything some random cia, fbi and military guys if anything

c) They wanted a reason to go to war. They think oil is the number 1 priority. Ever hear the quote "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Failure to answer this question and resorting to a personal attack isn't what I am after.

[a) Want to tell me how the highest members of government can develop hologram technology and put it into action along with placing controlled demolitions. Be my guest. That's a start mate, but it must go way deeper than that.

Dear doctor fungi:

Sounds like you want to hear some “names”. Well I don’t know anyone personally who is even remotely involved with the 9-11 events. I don’t associate with people of that “caliber”. I tend to mingle with nice people only. And those who arranged 9-11 definitely do not fall in that category. So sorry, I can only speculate who might have been involved.

It’s self-explanatory which top government officials might have had a hand in this. And as for the more “hands-on” participants, well their psychological profile is pretty clear also. They would be professionally trained killers. In principle we’ve got at least 1.1 million of them, they’re called “soldiers”. Theoretically, soldiers are trained to do one thing, kill. Why beat around the bush here. I know it sounds harsh, and there will be many “protests” but that’s the way it is. Obviously, most soldiers are decent human beings trying to do the “right thing” and would refuse many an order. But they’re not supposed to and might very well get in trouble for doing so. Since a solder NEVER gets punished for following commands from a superior officer, but by default gets penalized for denying directives, he or she will be strongly inclined to carryout the demands — whatever they may be.

The Stanley Milgram experiment of the early nineteen sixties provides further insight how people behave under authoritative pressures. But still, whoever was directly affiliated with the over-the-top 9-11 operations must have been “cold as marble” and very “fanatical”. Unfortunately these types do exist. And they have no conscience whatsoever. Which is why we should never expect anyone to “come forward” and fess up. Hell will freeze over and the devil will change his name before that ever happens.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Doctorfungi,
I have to say I am quite disappointed in you after following the link that
the guys supplied above, it was your post on another site, in your first paragraph you stated : "This forum is actually quite intelligent unlike 90% of the populace at ATS...."
That was a most unfair and biaised comment to make, if that is your honest opinion and you have so little faith in the intelligence of the people who contribute to this excellent site then why do you bother posting here?

I had intended after reading your topic post to reply but I have since changed
my mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
GUys stop feeding the troll. Fungi hungry Fungi Want eat! lol anyways ya I dont think alot of people are happy with you fungi.

<<   2 >>

join