It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mayan doomsday prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
in my opinion no one should believe that were all going to die just because people say it, especially because the same people who believe in the nordic's and alantis alien's believe that when they look at the calander they think it tell's them were all going to die, please be careful what these people tell you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
removed off-topic comment

[edit on 9/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
please look over the the mayan prophecy and calender.
here are good places to start:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.levity.com...
i'll admit, i am not very well versed in the calender and prophecy centering around it, but i do know that so far, the mayan prophecy is not a doomsday prophecy, and that nowhere does it say that everyone is going to die. rather the whole point of it seems to be focused on foretelling a period of great change in the human timeline. the people who say we're all going to die are just speculating, like the rest of us. so far, no one knows, at least not anyone who has presented any compelling evidence.
as i said, i don't know everything, but from what i've read and researched on my own, that seems to be the case...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i like all the link's and thing's but everytime i put up link's it never work's watch lol
projecttrewth.blogspot.com

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
i like all the link's and thing's but everytime i put up link's it never work's watch lol
projecttrewth.blogspot.com

The link worked for me, it said that the prophecy was that the end date was on december 23, 2012 >_> because the sun was in the "center of the sacred tree". I didnt see a problem with the link.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

everytime i put up link's it never work's

You should try putting a "http://" and a "www." before the address. Watch
www.projecttrewth.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

[edit on 11-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

top topics

join