It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"HOLLOW" earth intentionally misleading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
with all these threads i read about people talking about the earth being hollow and other people like "splunkers" saying how yes there are amazingly vast cave sytems with 15-20 miles of the earth crust.

i could only wonder if someone got a little suspicous of people getting curious enough to discover the "critters" living in these cave systems and decided to side track the argument by "Labeling it" .

see by labeling it HOLLOW EARTH the movement loses credibility because most people may be put off by a topic which leads people to believe that hollow earth means the entire planet is hollow. when in reality it may simply mean there are hollowed out canyons 15-20 miles below the surface. except DISINFO agents willing try to post claims that the entire earth is hollow, which are then easily debunked, and this falsely leads one to belive the whole theory is a JOKE

so i ask DOES anyone else think there may be something very suspicious going on in the HOLLOWED OUT areas in THE EARTH's CRUST

THERE IS SO MUCH OF THIS EARTH THAT IS UNDERGROUND YET NOT IN THE CORE

could there be hollowed out cave systems running with 20 miles of the earth's crust

could anythng be living in there. would it have to be human?

"CAVERNOUS EARTH"

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
cpdaman,I have also suggested that "hollow" earth theory doesn't insinuate that the earth is actually hollow,but most of the "debunkers" here don't want to hear it. I think they think we are just back tracking or something.

Edn

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well then maybe people should stop using the term hollow, it does imply your saying that earth is like a ping pong ball.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
how do u change a name officially when there was one already given

i would like to propose a change and state that the hollowed out caverns in the earth's crust are represented more accurate by changing the name to

"cavernous earth"

as to reflect the caverns that are hollowed out in the earth's CRUST.

I mean honestly can't anyone else pick up on this. CAVERNOUS EARTH hollowed out parts of crust

HOLLOWED earth is a name used to divert attention and mislead those who are new to the topic while the real issue may be the caverns under the earth and what exactly they hold.

why divert attention, maybe what is lurking under ground in these caverns , is too much for people to handle.

is it possible "aliens" are not only in "outer space" but lurking right under our noses, almost like a magicians trick to look out into the galaxy, when in reality they may be able to move thru space but maybe just to get to there diffent bases which may be underground, especially on earth.

and who knows what kind of people they are wether reptilians, lemurians, atlantins, who knows.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by cpdaman]

top topics

join