It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Gemwolf goes Gossip: Halloween Ed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Gossip: Halloween Ed
A look at some outlandish, ridiculous and interesting events around ATS - Week of Halloween.

length: 23:47
file: btstpod_1987.mp3
size: 9756k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great job!

Push away!! Yes yes push those buttons!

I thought it was great...has all the earmarks of becoming a great Gossip PODcast for sure.

You're braver than I am...I won't even venture into the Religion forum...nu uh. Will have to rely on you for the latest Gossip in that department.

Great little sound effects too...getting right snazzy you are!

Again...well done

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow... You were faster on that one than a tiger on a steak...

Glad you enjoyed it... I guess with trial and error, I'll get it perfect... It's a pity I forgot to add your "Get the hell out of my way, I'm sick"-moment... That's some very important gossip!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oh goodness...to relive the moment in your accent...twice as funny (after the fact of course)...

I was kicking around the PODcasts and saw your's magically appear much to my pleasure... you know me...sleepless in Vancouver

Hoping to get mine done tomorrow...maybe...maybe not...it's making me mad that I can't seem to focus worth a darn

Glad you got yours up and running...it was really quite good

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ah...That was nice, but...

...What were you drinking?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Very good Gemwolf.

It's a treat to hear your voice again, and your's are one of the few podcasts I ever download because of my slow dial-up internet service. But your podcasts are well worth the time it takes to get.

You made some great comments on threads I tend to pass over because I find them just too far out there, and after hearing your recap of these threads I realize I was right in skipping past some of these stranger posts by our other ATS members.
It was nice to get a heads up on the threads I've been missing.

Your sound clips really add a lot to the whole podcast and make it very interesting to listen to, so keep up the good work.
I'm looking forward to your next installment because they just keep getting better.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Ah...That was nice, but...

...What were you drinking?

Damn, I always forget that! I was drinking an imported Australian root beer. Disgusting. Next time I'll rather go with liquor... May just make the PODCast better.

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
You made some great comments on threads I tend to pass over because I find them just too far out there, and after hearing your recap of these threads I realize I was right in skipping past some of these stranger posts by our other ATS members.
It was nice to get a heads up on the threads I've been missing.

Your sound clips really add a lot to the whole podcast and make it very interesting to listen to, so keep up the good work.
I'm looking forward to your next installment because they just keep getting better.

Every time I visit those "far out" threads I regret it. But I just can't help it... I may have a problem...

Thanks for listening (and commenting), Anx. I'll do my best to keep it a worthwhile download. It's still trial and error - especially the "sound effects" which at this stage borders "cheesy", but I'll get there, eventually!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi Gemwolf,

An interesting podcast, you boldly go where others wont...lol.

I enjoyed hearing your thoughts with several of the threads.

Keep them coming,
Johnny

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi Gem! Finally got around to listening to your latest (and so far greatest) PODCast on the way to work this morning! You're becoming quite the sound effects expert!

Once again a great PODCast where you point out threads that I have missed. Your deffinately sharing some candid opinions, but I don't think anyone will get PO'd at you!

Great job on summarizing the Haxor Klown Halloween joke. Sorry to keep this comment short, but want to head over to BTS and check out the "Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet" thread!

EDIT: to add all the smiley's

[edit on 11/9/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great podcast !

Love the ZA accent!

top topics

join