It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin-Laden Being Tracked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
According to this site www.fvza.org... a vampire hunter has joined in the search for Bin-Laden.To view this click the link.Once there click on news or latest news.Just scroll and look around until you find it.

-Happy Huntin,
Alias54

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All I want to know is - is that organization real...?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alias54
www.fvza.org...

I didn't see anything on that site that says they are hunting UBL. However, if they are, I hope they have better luck than the rest of the planet has had.

I just hope they don't bite him and turn him immortal!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The site cleary says it's for entertainment purposes at the bottom of the page.

"This site is for entertainment purposes only and is rated "T" for teen. Some material is not appropriate for children or young teens.See the disclaimer below for more information."

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The "For entertainment purposes only" part was put there because people claiming to be vampires tried to sue the website because of offensive material.The case was thrown out because of insufficient grounds.Yes the organization was real.There was even an FVZA museum but was closed down.Just check out the Links on SRI(SantaRosaInstitute.com).

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol this is hardly a War On Terror topic, Vampires hunting bin laden pffft.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Don't laugh.. the vampires will find him because the CIA, FBI, Mossad, MI5 and 6 and SAS and NSA and a whole host of other spook agencies can't with billions of dollars in hand...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Like vampires Osma Bin Laden is apparently already dead
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
observer.guardian.co.uk...
www.despardes.com...
So I hope they have a good time finding him. Of course he is very much alive and well in all our imaginations (particularly the Whit Houses). However hopefully they’ll find a bombed out dialysis machine (just waiting to be found) so that we can finally put him out of our minds. Otherwise (again like vampires) I have a funny feeling he will live on for hundreds of years.
I’m just glad this guys not a women; I mean as if it wasn’t hard enough searching caves without a veil over your face.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Of course they are real.. Look at all of the lovely merchandise they have for sale..

Sheesh.. the US knows where UBL is anyhow.. He's probably in a 'safe house' (read: mansion) and wondering when he is going to be the next 'distraction' to be pulled out of a hole in the ground.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Documentally
Of course they are real.. Look at all of the lovely merchandise they have for sale..

Sheesh.. the US knows where UBL is anyhow.. He's probably in a 'safe house' (read: mansion) and wondering when he is going to be the next 'distraction' to be pulled out of a hole in the ground.

Yeah... I hope that was sarcasm... my guesses are that a new heir will be chosen. We're not all safe from the attacks. My questions made were that this news was reporting news information from 2001 so I'd like to say, why are we still going on about news in 2001, and secondly, if the man behind it all, is dead, I'd like to know why there were still videos of him in 2004-2006 showing him being prominent? >_>. I mean... come on.

Oh and btw the site is real (sarcasm), yeah, and it's rated T for teen too.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think Osama is dead. I have thought that since about 2002.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
if the man behind it all, is dead, I'd like to know why there were still videos of him in 2004-2006 showing him being prominent? >_>. I mean... come on.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I like the original "fat" bin laden from the pre-911 CIA tapes.
edit: found a pic.

911blimp.net...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It is long overdue. It will be interesting to see if they do catch him.

There is alot of conspiracy around 9/11 and the thought which will turn interesting is to find what testimony bin laden has to give....will he be confessing or rejecting US's claim of the attack....

Very interesting times....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
cloak and dagger site will give you info on the dead Bin la la man

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i don't know dude, i think he has been dead for a long time, thats my theory atleast.

new topics

top topics

join