It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magneto vs. Darkseid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay, so check this out. Magneto somehow manages to piss of the ruler of Apokolips, and Darkseid decides that this Magnus needs to be taught a lesson. So he brings a group of elite forces with him to find him on earth and attack him. So he goes to Genosha and tells his elite forces "wait here until I call you. " He gets out of his ship and confronts Magneto. Standing in his stiff postion, with his eyes glowing red, let the games begin.

Magneto has an unlimited ability to control the Magnetic forces on a good day and he's smirking because it's a good day. He can shoot Magnetic energy blasts, control metals, and manipulate Magnetic particles down to the atomic, he can shoot energy blasts from the magnetic spectrum, and his shields have withstood the power cosmic. He's even waived off incoming energy blasts and that's not the limits of his power.

Darkseid has a number of capabilities, but his two greatest known are super human strength and the all powerful Omega Effect, so who wins this conflict.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by NeoQuest]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Darkseid would clearly thwomp magneto. It'd be no contest. He'd fire those bolts of destruction from his eyes and then just leave. Magneto regularly gets defeated by a bunch of guys in tights, he's not going to win against an extraterrestrial dictator who's so powerful that he's had an entire planet carved into his likeness.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
And remember.....Darkseid is a GOD.

He is just gonna stomp Magneto despite how much I like him.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Would prefer magneto to win but not sure what DS does my self as I am not a DC fan so can not comment so much. Magneto could throw alot at him and who knows if he can shield off DS attacks. Depends really on the circumstances if people can say more to add.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice replies, but not good enough. It's clear that you guys are gonna sleep on Magnus, but I wouldn't have picked him if I didn't think he was a real challenge to old Darkie master of evil. From what I've seen and read about Magneto, he's powerful when he's on his game. He's an Omega Level mutant which means he controls unlimited Magnetism down to the particles.
A man who can lift mountains and bridges with his force is not to be taken lightly, and man who can stop whole armies must be taken seriously. Besides every villain is defeated by the heroes in tights, and ruling over planets means nothing in the comic universe because it's common for most planets outside of earth to be unified. Some may be ruled by councils others dictators. Hulk is currently fighting a dictator called the red king who rules his planet with ruthlessness. But ultimately he's powerless himself.

I'll give it to Darkseid out of respect for the Omega Effect and the aura of invincibility it gives him. Plus his ability to strike first and suprise Magnus with it, making him to weak to resist.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Yes, but while Magnus is an Omega level mutant, Darkseid is actually a GOD. Even if Magneto throws a mountain at him, Darkseid could get up after it.
Believe me, when it comes to either of them, I'm a Magneto fanboy (check my avatar and sig!) but Darkseid is out of Magneto's league.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a better fight would be darkseid against someone more his level...

i'd say frieza (freeza) from dragon ball

that would be epic

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm inclined to agree that Darkseid would not work up much of a sweat here. Darkseid vs. Galactus? Hm...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I'm inclined to agree that Darkseid would not work up much of a sweat here. Darkseid vs. Galactus? Hm...

darkseid may be "a god" but galactus is a force of nature...
the only thing that even bothers galactus is a device that could easily wipe out the entire universe
bring forth the big blue boyscout and you might see a dark circle forming in darkseid's pants

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Galactus>>>Darksied.... PURE PWNAGE!!!!11111 ROFLMAO

okay, seriously

Galactus is above gods. He is among the forces of the universe that are all represented at all times. Death, Oblivion, Eternity and Infinity... two are to do with the loss of existence and two, with the continuation of existence. Galactus is the fulcrum of both sides.
The only way Galactus will die is from hunger, and when that happens there will be nothing in the universe and he will die. Then a new universe will be created from his remains.

Darkseid is nothing but an annoyance compared to Galactus. He would break Magneto, then be turned into energy and eaten.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
The only way Galactus will die is from hunger, and when that happens there will be nothing in the universe and he will die. Then a new universe will be created from his remains.

well, the ultimate nullifier had galactus concerned
it could probably kill him
then again, it could destroy anything

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just read that Galactus is going to be in the new FF movie. I suspected as much since the surfer was in the title.

Have shots been released of him? I can't wait to see what he's going to look like!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No shots yet. Its not really been blatantly confirmed. Its been hinted at that the Surfer is working for a greater entity (no duh), but they haven't actually said Galactus is going to be in it.

Although AGES when the news was first out (your a bit late Djarums) they said he would be in it but not in it. Like a quick glance at the end or something else which will lead to another sequal.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Darkseid

Would crush him like a worm.

There is not even a chance Magneto could have a prayer.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thanos vs Darkseid would be a better fight.

new topics

top topics

join