It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lady of the Night is IN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Mi 'Kul Night Lady (the artist formerly known as Nostradamus) is at THE crystal ball and ready and willing - and even happy - to answer any questions YOU might have.

(if I don't know, I will find out)

I AM not a braggart or a prophet - I was a goat herder down in Old Mexico and a carny on the weekends in Detroit, Ill I noise - but I was called away to mind the family prognostication/interpretation booth, here in New Mexico, until further notice. (we had a death in the family - but that is always just a TEMPORAL set back - for us life is death and death is life and ALL are ONE)

Price reduced from 5 cents to Zero cents.

Come ONE come ALL - ask me a question....I dare ya!

(yes, them me)

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sunday night, Colts at New England. Colts are undefeated so far this year, New England has one loss. Manning's been on a tear and has been virtually unstoppable. However, the Colts defense ,which has been decimated by injury, has made all opposing running backs look like Jim Brown in his prime.

So, what do you think? can the Colts go into Foxboro and preserve their unblemished season, or will Brady and the Pats prove once again that they've got Indy's number?

(Sorry, Since Sportztawk's down, I'm a little "twitchy")

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Weeelllll.....I AM not that hip on sports....but going by my usual markers, I'd say that HORSES (colts) and FOXES (ladies) in the new city will be victorious!

Viva las vegas!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'll accept that. But then, I'm always willing to accept a prediction of a Colts victory. In fact my standard prediction is always "the Colts will punish the [insert name of opponent here]". Which is why my skills as a prognosticator aren't in great demand.
ColtsColtsColts!!!

And since it appears the line is short now, I'll presumptiously ask another-

Things have been...umm...not good for about the last 7 years. What's in the crystal ball for the near term?
(Anything other than "worse" would be considered satisfactory, but I'll take whatever comes. Like there's a choice. :lol

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Always follow 7 years of famine with 7 years of feast.

I had 7 years of tribulation - and then a new life and new start began! And an early morning star arose!

You will soon be happily ever after, Yeah Right!

And I will see you then!

God's blessings are upon you!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Is today a good day to go blow my lunch money on lottery scratchers ? could SURE use a couple hundred.......

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
You will soon be happily ever after, Yeah Right!

And I will see you then!

God's blessings are upon you!

From your lips to His ear...

God bless you, too.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo_Six_Lincoln
Is today a good day to go blow my lunch money on lottery scratchers ? could SURE use a couple hundred.......

Negatory, my love.

Eat - you are too thin!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
From your lips to His ear...

Beauty!

new topics

top topics

join