It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have been revelated enough! Time for conclusion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
For so long we have heard and have been subjected to so much evidence that the current system of things is actually against us(the U.S.A). We have seen it all my friends, the lies the cover-ups, 9-11, Iraq, lies of what started Vietnam, the plan to imprison american born blood . I must respect all of you in this subject, due to that many of you are seasoned and I am devoted in paying heed to your replys. I have to say though, we have heard enough, sadly that is not good enough, we are sick and tired, but that will not help us. From the things we have seen issued forth from the government if we compare to the things in which caused the first revolution, right now in reality and irrefutable facts the government now is in a ten fold violation. Really, my question is this----IF WE DO VOTE FOR REVOLUTION, HOW WOULD WE SUCCEED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A LEADER? For sure we know our own government would kill us in riot control fashion. I WANT YOUR, BLUE PRINT OF APPROACH, take it very serious, please reply with a seriousness of mind. Please no heckelers. The cons out-weigh the pros!

join