It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independant Voters please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Those of you who are Independant and feel that your platform is not being given a fair chance on local radio shows I need your help.

I live in Washington D.C. I am not Republican nor Democrat. I am Independant But I feel that the (R) and (D) have a bi-opoly on the political landscape and media coverage. I listen to a morning talk show that slants to the conservative right not for the views but to understand how the right see's issues and how the public's general reaction is to the topics. Now the talk show host is Chris Core the guy seems like a nice guy but he totally has his nose stuck up the GOP's a$$ and moonlights as a Independant to try to tow the line and bring Independants to the right. I have challenged him numourious times to bring a Independant platform official on the air to hear thier view points on the issues of the up and coming elections. Guys I get nothing.....He WILL NOT bring a Independant on the air the radio station will not give fair time to Independant runners. So I am calling on the Independants or any platform backers that are NOT Republican or Democrat to write this guy and help me move this radio station to give air time to other platforms so the people of this listening area of Washington D.C. can hear other views that don't get air time. Don't be mean or nasty becuase he would show you the same respect but please help me put pressure on this radio show and station to even the playing field for other platforms and help give people other options than the Republican or Democratic view points We can make a difference here people if you would just stand up for what is fair and just I ask my fellow PTS and ATS members to help me on this issue I feel its a fair issue to support.
Below is the chirs core link
[email protected]

join