It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
memri.org...
This is a site that moniters "chatter"

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe that al-qaeda does not want peace in the Western world. They will do anything within their power to # up freedom over here. They dont understand that we have to intervene over there to keep peace over here. # EM. If there was a way I could be recruited overnight to our Canadian Military over in Afghanistan I would leave in a second and head straight for an Al-qaeda compound, bomb it, and then piss all over terrorist ragheads. SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LATER>>THESE #S ARE ABOUT TO RUIN FREEDOM FOREVER. CALL TO ARMS+KEEP FIGHTING. Enough race wars...lets all live happy together no more bull#..TERRORISM MUST DIE

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
I seriously doubt that they would use the internet to communicate. The US is one of the foremost countries in regards to crypto and general electronic spying, and for anyone to think they could beat the systems out there listening they would have to be crazy.

Well, not the open internet like we use. Remember who created Al-Qaeda in the first place? When they were called something else? IMHO, Al-Qaeda doesn't exist as a terrorist group, they are a propaganda vehicle to promote fear. The real terrorists are from everywhere, and some wear expensive suits to work every day. A terrorist cannot exist without money, and lots of it. Ever wonder why, if the NSA can read a postage stamp in your backyard at night in the rain, why can they not find Bin Ladan?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well if you find the site -- Let me know --
I want to know why they hate us... and why they would do such a nasty thing like 911... and I got to do my part and keep them off line...
hacky hacky -- downy downy...
oh, thats right Tim Osman is planted in Tora Bora as Ben Laden "Will the Real Ben Laden - please stand up ... so, how can Al-CIA have a website ... seems like they keep showing media clips of different people and they keep claiming its Ben Laden... well I guess you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all -- all the time.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join