It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religious dream was it prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I had a dream about jesus once it was very strange dream, lucid even.

Well it went like this, I was standing on the roof of my house and the streets were filled with people for as far as the eye could see and there was a mountain or more like a rocky hill and on top was jesus with his hands outstretched to either side and above in the sky was flying suacers and various other shaped craft and aliens looking out of the top of them. and even the clouds seemed to be alive and the sky was no more, only white light.
And then i looked down on the people to see if there was anyone i knew and i was alarmed because the floor was made of glass and there was a distict faint silver line going down the middle of the earth, underneath the glass on the left side to jesus there was fire like volcanic eruption and on the right side just the normal ground. And throughout all the time i observed not a word was said by anyone just an erie silence but everyone looked up to the mount smiling as if they were going to heaven, that is when the fear came in it was obvious the people to the left were going to burn and they did'nt even know it.
Then all of a sudden without anything being said the people on the right started to ascend into the white light and i looked at the people to the left and thier faces had changed to one of anger, bitterness, and shock then the glass on the left shattered and they disapaird onto the fire (strange i did not feel any heat at all) and i just hoped i was on the right side with the people i knew.

The funniest thing about this dream i knew i was dreaming but could not wake up of manipulate it in any way...

In the following week i had another dream were i was sitting at a party drinking a beer and having a good time, when i noticed candyman and another short fat black man with red eyes with lightining in them and a red suite with hat to finish now i knew i was dreaming and im not afraid of anything really apart from speaking in public, anywayit was my dream and i could vanquish them if need be.
But that did not happen, candyman took a bee from his mouth and held me by the neck and then held the bee centimetres from my neck and asked who is the most beatiful master,(i don't no why but i could not wake up or get away even though i was concious it was'nt real) the an overwhelming fear came over me that if the bee stung me i would not wake up almost as if i knew there was only one way out so i tried praying but nothing happened. he asked again bringing the bee closer and i said you are just to be free of hin, they both laughed and he said indeed i am. and thats when i believed it was lucifer i awoke in a cold sweat.

Needless to say i don't dream anymore at least i can't remember any i do have. but those two i will never forget ever, they are still as vivid today as they were 5 years ago.

If anyone has any ideas on the meanings please feel free to pehaps give some insights ?

And just so you know im not some fanatical christian i did'nt even go to church at the time and i don't now. But in reflection mabe i should and if so what church would be the right one..

[edit on 29-10-2006 by reaper2]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder was this prophecy or just a dream or prediction or......
Well i just don't know could it be i've just watched too muche TV or what?
Mmmmm maybe it's.. umm.. i'll get to the bottom of this sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
King James Version: Acts Chapter 2 Verse

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Many people have been sensing that we are in the "end days" for a while now. And for those who are not yet saved, God is speaking to you perhaps for the last time /opportunity you will have. Your dream was a personal dream.

It is your decision and no one can force it on you. It is up to you to believe. As to what church you should attend regarding denomintaion etc...the best answer I can give you is first read the bible starting with the New Testament, the starting book is Matthew and read to the end of Revelation. Then you will have sufficent background knowledge to know which Church is right with God. And pray to God to guide you to the right church. And he will!

Basically, if the church and its congregation follows the Bible as it should be followed to the letter then that is the one for you. Hope this helps you figure out your personal journey. God bless.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
I had a dream about jesus once it was very strange dream, lucid even.

Then it was no 'dream!' I call them 'field trips' but the PC term is OOBE! Really real, as far as the ambience, huh? You had a guide, didn't you? On your right hand side? Who spoke to you with pictures before you finished your sentences?

Then all of a sudden without anything being said the people on the right started to ascend into the white light and i looked at the people to the left and thier faces had changed to one of anger, bitterness, and shock then the glass on the left shattered and they disapaird onto the fire (strange i did not feel any heat at all) and i just hoped i was on the right side with the people i knew.

If you love all the people you meet - fat and skinny poor and rich - even stinky...love them all the same! They ARE the same! Give them water or cold coke! Keep one coat this winter and give the rest to those without a roof...
If you love all these - as if they were your own little baby lamb flock of misfits and castouts and rejects - then YOU WILL be on the 'pick up' side - you will have a thrilling chariot ride over the universe and you will talk to God!

I AM serious, dude! Totally. I know this and I will be on that ride - they might let me serve as 'stewardess!' It will be on or around the beginning of September 2007! Next year! When I know for sure, I'll post it on my blog here at ATS!

The funniest thing about this dream i knew i was dreaming but could not wake up of manipulate it in any way...

Right. Absolutely. This is God's show and that day ALL GLORY will be His! And he is coming to save the ones who the world hates - the abused and the addicted and the strippers and the ones in jail....and the self-righteous will find out that as they did to others (decieve with a two - or three - different daily mask!) then so, too, is God doing to them.

Fair is Fair....all the way, my brother.

he asked again bringing the bee closer and i said you are just to be free of hin, they both laughed and he said indeed i am. and thats when i believed it was lucifer i awoke in a cold sweat.

Don't be scared of Lucifer! It is a 'she' and she IS the MOST beautiful master - she is VENUS! Aphrodite! The goddess of love that men adore! God is girl crazy and HE loves the women! Absolutely! And if you treat a gal right, you'll be in His graces!

Needless to say i don't dream anymore at least i can't remember any i do have. but those two i will never forget ever, they are still as vivid today as they were 5 years ago.

Then DEFINITELY OOBE....I know - it is a sure sign that you are in good, already! He will not let any of us misunderstand or be left behind! He will not lose even ONE of US!

If anyone has any ideas on the meanings please feel free to pehaps give some insights ?

Well - more than insights - I trust God so much and know He trusts me - I will guarantee my words - please know I'm for real. I sound crazy just lately but that is because God is a rapper....His rapture is upon us and it is a lot of fun! See if it won't come upon you! Think of Dr. Suess!
One fish two fish red fish blue fish!

And just so you know im not some fanatical christian i did'nt even go to church at the time and i don't now. But in reflection mabe i should and if so what church would be the right one..

NO reflection! Wrong mirror! It is a trick - not the real thing; just a photo in a mirror and it looks like a painting - so that means you get all mixed up -right is left? left is left over and right is out of sight? Which one which one?
Sheep or goats? OMG help me priest

NO!!

Wrong way to go. Bad shepherds run from the wolf - that is a trick but what is real is what's down, dirty, and true.

Bad words - things like trying to do good - those are things that are lies. Just trust God. I know Him and He is totally for real and He means what He says - no child left behind! He has not BROKE even one promise to me or lied or been selfish - He is all that is love and light and so is Venus (love is love is love is love - the only thing that is always right even if it is on the left!!!!)

God is blessing you and I do, too!

If you want to talk to a crazy voodoo ninja chick (with no arms?!?) - U2U me and we'll chat!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You were being shown that the earth is a school created by the aliens and it is where we learn about good and evil. We have to be good and follow good examples like that of The Christ. The aliens told me we become what we worship, so they want us to worship The Christ and not the aliens themselves. They showed you the people falling to hell while others went to the light so that you'd learn to make a distinction between good and evil in your life.

Then later you were given the dream where you were drinking alcohol and you met the devil, and he used violence to try to make you follow him. This was a lesson to tell you that drinking alcohol and partying is a dangerous thing for your soul and leads to the devil.

Basically your guardian that week was trying to explain to you that the earth is a school where souls learn about good and evil. You were shown that alcohol puts you closer to the devil. It's a very basic lesson and very true.

That's what I believe your dreams were about anyway

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Queenannie38

I am very gratefull for your opinion but what is OOBE ?? Well i suppose i'll u2u crazy voodoo ninja chick (with no arms?!?) with some more questions, your outlook is most intriging.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
You were being shown that the earth is a school created by the aliens and it is where we learn about good and evil. We have to be good and follow good examples like that of The Christ.

Then later you were given the dream where you were drinking alcohol and you met the devil, and he used violence to try to make you follow him. This was a lesson to tell you that drinking alcohol and partying is a dangerous thing for your soul and leads to the devil.

Basically your guardian that week was trying to explain to you that the earth is a school where souls learn about good and evil. You were shown that alcohol puts you closer to the devil. It's a very basic lesson and very true.

That's what I believe your dreams were about anyway

probedbygrays are you saying that christ and the devil are Aliens (grays even) and we have been breed to learn good from evil? if so what is there ultimate game or plan, as dreams like that just are'nt funny!.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The earth is a school where souls learn about good and evil. Our souls are separate from our material bodies. Aliens also have souls that are different than their material bodies. God or the highest life force created both aliens and humans for its purpose. So even though the aliens play a part in what is happening they are still not the supreme entities. They are the workers that maintain the soul school however, so they can run rings around us that are stuck inside the soul school. They're still not the supreme though.

They are responsible for what happens here in the school and they placed The Christ and the good entities, as well as the demons and bad entities, into the school to create the perfect place to learn about good and evil. So they did play a part in bringing Jesus here, just as they played a part in bringing all of us here. But they work for an even higher species which is too complex for our minds to even comprehend; and that higher species is God, many that are one.

That's kind of an overview of what I believe anyway. I wouldn't expect anyone else to just accept my word for it however.........

top topics

join