It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2yr Anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well frak, i just noticed my official 2yr anniversary came and went a couple days ago. Ive thoroughly enjoyed this place that is ATS/BTS/PTS. Even after my apartment burned down earlier this year, i had to log on and get some support from a motel room(thank you Red Cross) on my laptop. Thanx to all of you that offered it, Kept my spirits up during a very frakked up time.

Ive been posting more this year than last year. Made great friends with a bunch of ya. Lysergic ur still a freak, luv ya The River Goddess ... AWAAAAAAAYYYYY. Logan, Zap, gimme, Shugo, and all the rest. And of course ADVISOR who always steers me in the right direction(thanx man)

Maybe ill try some podcasting in the coming year(forewarning, im told i sound like Barry White..LOL). Or maybe even a blog(god what would i write there).

Grady wanted me to pop a few corks for it, but since im not much of a drinker, (couple beers at bbq's) Ill pop the tab on a code red and keep on readin.

Thanx to the 3 Amigo's,
the Mods,
and all the members who make this place the one site i want to visit many times a day.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Congratulations S1LV3R4D0, and here's wishing you many more years at ATS/BTS/BTS/ATSNN

sanc

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey thanx sanctum. Very much appreciated. I hope to continue hangin around for many more to come.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Congrats S1LV on the big moment!!!!! I myself am coming up on two years in a month and a half. All I can say about this site is that it's fun to come on here every single day to see what people are talking about. Thanks Los tres Amigos de ATS and all of you Mods!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thanx gimme. I for one will party with ya when your day gets here too my friend.

We will do some of this :w: and this and this
and maybe a little of this and hopefully we will never get this
LOLOL

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I hope we don't getted that bad word!!!! I would not want it!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
2 years, Congrats! You are a good member here and respected by many. you truly have lots who care about you here,

Keep it real
and I wish you many more ATS years,

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks Asala. That means alot coming from you. Very much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Being a member at this site goes by faster than you think!!!! I mean it feels like yesterday since I joined back in December of 2004.

top topics

join