It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please say yes if you think the disclosure project should be a sticky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The disclosure project is one of the most important proof on ufo's to date and i think it desurves to be a sticky so that people who doesn't know about it yet will know.

I vote yes.

Note: i dunno if people vote yes that the mods will make it a sticky but i hope that it can bring attention to them that there is a need for it to be a sticky.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
no doubt

is my vote
does this forum support polls?
gotta make some filler here ha ha he ha

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes i think they are telling the truth, why else would they be going through all this trouble. Just another slap in the face for the corrupt government who still continue to decieve the people. They're just digging themselves a deeper hole.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I vote yes also, why not!? i am sure that "deny ignorance" will contemplate that project also.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I vote Yes.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why? People will know, not to mention those who already know - and thats it! Than once you know, you either say to yourself, "OK, that is proven, thats enough. I am not feeding lucifer no longer. I got my answere, thats it!"

Or...

You can continue following lucifers hopeful trails and be dragged deeper into something much more dangerous. If you don't know. Your innocent. Denying ignorance is nessesary for all, but it can only go so far. Consider this a warning. I said what I think, you do what you think is best for you. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm only trying to cast caution upon those venturing deeper.

Take care =)

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nope

I won't allow threads where members vote whether threads should be a sticky.

Thread closed (and soon moved from the Aliens & UFO forum where it doesn't belong)

top topics

join