It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccuring dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I keep having the same dreams that my g/f will leave me 1 day,maybe this is true.

On other nights i have dreams/nightmares about when i was studying in England (i was picked on ) at school.

waht do these kind of dreams mean?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You have a slight insecurity of being left alone and being unloved. The fear of abandonment, i had that same fear for the longest time. I believe its due to some kind of childhood trama whether a big deal or not it somehow stuck with you. I hope that helped a bit.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The first dream appears to obviously be insecurity... There must be a reason you feel she will leave you. Did this start after considering resigning? Seems that you feel on some level that you aren't good enough for her, and that she will leave you for greener pastures. Just remember, there is a reason she is with you, instead of anyone else... Once you kill the insecurity, you'll kill the dreams... Likely, when you find another job, and get your confidence back...especially since the resignation was due to an admitted inability to deal with the stress, this will improve...

The other is a caveat of the first dream. You are remembering back to another time when you felt insecure. Your mind is replaying it, to remind you of how you dealt with it then, so that you can deal with it now....

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
You have a slight insecurity of being left alone and being unloved. The fear of abandonment, i had that same fear for the longest time. I believe its due to some kind of childhood trama whether a big deal or not it somehow stuck with you. I hope
You got in 1 i guess cos my folks farmed me off to boarding school when i was young.

top topics

join