It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial Killer Danny Rolling put to death in Florida 10/25

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
While at work today I read in the paper that Serial Killer Danny Rolling was being put to death. At 6:00 pm Rolling will have been killed by leathal injection for the murders of 5 Students in 1990.

www.cnn.com
(CNN) -- Danny Harold Rolling, Florida's most notorious serial killer since Ted Bundy, died singing.

He was executed by injection Wednesday evening for the grisly murders of five college students during a 1990 spree that terrorized the college town of Gainesville, Florida.

Rolling, 52, was pronounced dead at 6:13 p.m., said Robby Cunningham, a spokesman for the Florida Department of Corrections.

"Mr. Rolling sang a song," he told reporters. "It was almost hymnal."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I was in 8th Grade when this happend. You wouldnt belive the fear and unrest here. I used to be against the death penalty here but I am grateful for it now. I belive monsters like rolling should die.
I wanted to ask you guys here if you agree with the execution or if you think he should have had just lived with life without the chance of parole. Does a person who kills deserve to live? Is it right for us to make that choice? Please give some imput...thanx

R.I.P Sonja Larson, Christina Powell, Christa Hoyt, Tracy Paules and Manny Taboada

join