It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God Create Diversity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So that He could be Worshiped in diverse ways!!! If we were all Roman Catholic and followed the Church religiously in Laws and Doctrines our Worship would be narrow compared to the Infinite Possibilities with God's Infinite Mind. We even might even fall into idol Worship of the Pope. I happen to be Roman Catholic but am always open to Spiritual Wisdom from Catholics and non-Catholics.

Do not birds and ants have their own way of worshiping God?

In what new ways can we Worship God?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good question. I guess so that differing experiences could be had for the spirit being in the flesh.

A better question might be this one: why is man trying to erradicate diversity which god created?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i am also roman catholic and i have to say there are many things i question about the way they run things. i prefer private worship instead of organized religion. jesus said don't be like the hyprocrites who worship in public so they can be seen by other people, but that when we worship we should do it hidden and so that our father who is hidden will see what we have done and reward us.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
In what new ways can we Worship God?

It seems like you have an intense desire to know God. Do you read the Bible?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
IF god exists

the only way i can see that god exists is to derive a sick twisted pleasure from viewing us argue with each other about it

why else would said being:

NOT reveal it's existence to us, and how to properly worship it
this has caused more than a few million deaths

or why would said being create a universe that appears billions of years old, only to have it's follwers say that it is in fact 10,000 years old

or why would it create a world with indiscriminate natural disasters

[edit on 10/26/06 by madnessinmysoul]

new topics

top topics

join