It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are definately in the short strokes now...USARNORTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
over the years since 9/11 I've noticed that when talking about 9/11 people say Time will tell.

Well time has indeed told. Between the countless former public officials, military men, even current public officials (Kurt Weldon Rep. even questions Bush's 9.11 coverup)

But more importantly the development of USARNORTH.

What is it? WEll it's a new branch of the pentagon that has been in development for some time. Now it is fully complete and ready to accept it's mission

What is it's mission?

Securing the homeland against attack and coordinating civil defense authoriy from mexico to canada.

We've been talking about martial since 9/11 but this is the first time that it's actually possible for the Bush regime to militarily takeover North America.

I think that within two weeks we are finially going to see the rise of the next nazi style police state. And just in time for the midterm elections which even Bush Sr. thinks that Jr. won't win.

What timing, what a coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidences

[edit on 25-10-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Interesting. Do you have any links for further reading? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I started a thread about this a little while back,if you wanna read a little more about this,you can go here www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join