It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Mission Codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Earth Mission Codes
by Jelaila Starr
written May 2, 2000

The following codes are being given as a wake-up call for all starseeds, walk-ins and lightworkers. Within these codes are indicators of the mission that each of us has come here to fulfill.

The codes are geometric and form a language. It is the language of our DNA and also the general galactic language known as Haburu. These codes are also embedded in your DNA and your DNA is the language of Haburu.

Instead of giving you just abstract geometric shapes such as lines and circles, it was decided long ago to embed these symbols, this language within stories, objects, sounds, stones, and colors. Since humans are equipped with the unique ability to feel emotions, these various items would, when experienced through sight and sound, engender strong emotional reactions and with that reaction would be a sense of knowing, of remembrance.

Each symbol embedded within the stories carries a time lock that would be triggered into action in connection with a planetary alignment. That alignment will come about during the time of May 3-5, 2000. Hence the reason for explaining the codes, the codes we call the Earth Mission Codes.

The Earth Mission Codes, not only carry your mission they also carry your history. Each story is a part of the history of one of the 3 Earth Grand Experiments, the grand experiments of polarity integration, as well as the history of Nibiru and the human/reptilian conflict. You, as a soul, at one time or another, were a part of one or more of these experiments and that is why you are here on earth today.

As part of providing these codes they are separated into groups with each group representing a certain group of individuals and their soul group assignment. Please remember that you may find yourself drawn to symbols in each of the groups.

Let�s begin with the 1st Earth Grand Experiment and give the stories that contain its symbols along with an explanation of the overall mission for that group of individuals.

Lyran Avyon, the 1st Earth Grand Experiment

Located in the Vega star system of Lyra this was the first human colony and the original home of the Humans. This experiment ended with the first major war between the Humans and the Reptilians, who had settled on the neighboring planet. It set up the emotional block between the two races that has been passed down through the timelines, dimensions and generations to our present day.

* Story of Pegasus
* The Pelegai Symbol
* The Harp
* The Lion People
* The Dragon People
* The Great Pyramid
* The Goddesses Sekmet and Bast
* Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut of the 18th Dynasty
* Feng Shui
* The 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus
* The colors purple, lavender, and royal blue
* Chrysocola, Amethyst, Quartz crystal, and Aquamarine (blue)
* The ancient language called Haburu
* The 1st Great Galactic War

The Lyran or Pelegaian Group assignment is one of teaching polarity integration. These individuals find embracing the Dark side to be most natural and the concept of roles are an easy and logical concept for them to grasp.

These individuals feel most comfortable moving beyond the �love and light� belief system, preferring to show their real selves, i.e., their Dark sides as well as their Light sides. They have the intrinsic understanding that the Dark has significant value in the process of spiritual evolution. The Lyran soul group is being brought together even as we speak.

Pleiadian Avyon, the 2nd Earth Grand Experiment

Located in the Pleiadian Star System this was the second time polarity integration was attempted with the result being a polarization to the Light and eventual stagnation of spiritual growth. This planet was destroyed when the humans used their advanced technology to destroy the invading forces of reptilian hybrids that in turn destroyed their own planet.

Those souls tied to this planet�s history will in many cases have a connection to Sirius B and the planet Rizq in the Orion Constellation where a portion of the humans were taken after Sirius B imploded. The remaining portions of the humans were given earth, and are affiliated with the Christos Group.

The primary mission of this soul group is to assist the people of earth in moving beyond the temptation to polarize to the light (unity consciousness out of balance becomes the hive mentality.) They are also here to teach that fighting the dark is not the way to break free of its embrace. There are here to find the way out, the way of compassion. Those involved in exposing the reptilian control of earth are usually of this group.

* Sirius B
* The Dolphins
* The Flute
* A blue planet with 2 suns
* Camelot
* Avalon
* Excalibur, the sword
* King Author and his Knights
* Merlin
* Queen Nefertiti of the 18th Dynasty
* Pharoah Ankhnaten of the 18th Dynasty

Pleiadian Terra, the 3nd Earth Grand Experiment and home of the Etheric Sirians and Orion Humans

Those of the Christos group, the name we have given to the Sirian human soul group assignment, are drawn to help mother earth. They are the heirs of earth and work to safeguard our environment. Certain of them bring the technology of the future that will restore the 3D earth as well as prepare us for a new 5D earth.

This group is also in alliance with highly evolved Dragon people, the Kumaras, who are working for integration and peace between the humans and reptilians. Those people are led by Sanat Kumara, leader of the Orion Humans and one of the Ascended Masters.

* A white dove inside a circle of blue
* The cross
* Jesus
* Sound, toning
* Nature spirits
* Angels
* Archangels
* Mother Mary
* Sananda
* Sanat Kumara
* Orion Black League
* Mystery School Teachings
* Merlin
* Wiccan
* Rose quartz
* Nikola Tesla, his life, and technological inventions

The Greater Nibiruan Council Group Assignment:

The Nibiruan Council group assignment is to assist the earth by providing the comprehensive educational program for the people of earth. This will be a vast linking of teachers and healer/teachers who feel passionate about teaching the people the techniques needed to empower them. They are unique in that they desire to put the power in the hands of the people by teaching them the techniques instead of holding the techniques secret. They are the new teachers who teach by example.

This global link-up will be accomplished mostly via the Internet. These are the teachers and healers who are feeling the call to teach and to create web pages. This group will also bring about the new communities and the new economy all served mainly through the Internet. The Internet will be the bridge and new infrastructure of the 5th dimensional earth.

* Nibiru
* The Pleiades
* Sirius
* Orion
* The colors gold and magenta
* Lapis Lazuli and Malachite
* 12 Tribes of Israel
* Enochian teachings
* The Caduceus
* Star of David
* Columns and Arch

You may find that you are drawn to symbols in each of the major three categories. That is to be expected since the groups work together on the overall plan for earth. Which group you most likely fit in can be determined by the amount of symbols that attract you within that category.

These symbols are being given to help you find clues to your mission particular mission. As you identify with one particular group over the others, make a verbal intent that you are willing to play your part and fulfill your assignment. Then watch to see how you begin to connect with people who have the same general mission and therefore, are part of your group. This is happening for me right now. I am meeting many lion and dragon people that share the Lyran group assignment. It is amazing!

One thing to remember, we have all done this before on the first and second Earth Grand Experiments and of course the Sirius B experience (not considered one of the grand experiments but close to it, see We are the Nibiruans.) Each time we go through one of these experiences we move that much closer to learning how to achieve integration. It is believed that we have learned enough from those experiments to complete polarity integration this time around. Acceptance is the key, acceptance of all things, both Light and Dark, as having a value. Acceptance is the way out of blame, shame, guilt, depression and overall victimhood. Acceptance is compassion in action!

We have been given the Multidimensional Keys of Compassion to achieve acceptance. Now is our time. We knew it was coming. Time to step up to the plate and verbally accept your mission. Say to your guides, �I am willing to take on my mission even though I do not know what all it will entail, I am willing to do it anyway. So be it, let it be done.� If you are one who has been searching for your mission, this verbal intent will cause it to begin to manifest. I can guarantee it. So hold on to your hats as your world begins to change and people, opportunities and funding come forth for you to complete your assignment.

Know that there will be blocks, but these are your fuel for ascension. Use The Multidimensional Keys of Compassion to clear them and keep moving on. You have plenty of help and emotional support available to you, but the ultimate power to achieve your mission is already within you.

If you have questions about the codes, don�t hesitate to contact me. If you wish to talk to Devin or other members of the Nibiruan Council, contact them mentally. They do hear you.

If you question whether they have heard you and have answered, do what they taught me to do. Ask for confirmation to be given in 24 hours or less and in a way that you can�t possibly misinterpret. And if by chance you miss the answer, ask that they continue to give it until you either get it or no longer want the answer. State this request verbally so that it is anchored in 3D. This is one of the secrets to manifesting.

In closing I encourage you to ponder these symbols and ask your guides to explain what they mean and your connection to them. I have no idea why some of them are on this list, but since I am just the messenger, I don�t have to know. And I do not say that these are all the signs, you will probably come up with others. If so, please post those on the Council General Forum as well. Let�s come together and get the ball rolling. The time is at hand.

I am with you always,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.NibiruanCouncil.com

new topics

join