It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Admits - We Are Biased

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Listen to yourself and decide how plausible any of Icke theories sounds, this is the same man those thinks the elite are all shape shifting reptillians. Pfft its hard enough for parents to stop their kids trying drugs and sex, but no these wealthy people have a duty and are obidient to their parents and grandfarthers? And they aren't swayed by freedom of thought and personal experiences as any other normal human being is.

Well my Friend, all I know is that I don't know Anything.

And I have read a few of Mister Icke's books, and I must say after reading them none of the theories he mentions do not sound so wacky - as I said, do it for yourself and you shall see, but I already know you will not do that, since it is against your pride to go so low and read about some shape-shiftinf reptiles running this planet.

But remember - the Truth is far, FAR more weird and sinister then You, Mister Icke and I can imagine.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To be fair, by US standards the whole of the UK is somewhat to the left. As such, the BBC output does pretty much mirror the views of the general population. If that changes, I'd expect the BBC output to change also.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
To be fair, by US standards the whole of the UK is somewhat to the left. As such, the BBC output does pretty much mirror the views of the general population. If that changes, I'd expect the BBC output to change also.

Hit the nail on the head there, chap

What passes for "left" in the US, is usually very centre in most of Europe. If the Americans don't like people having a different view of the world, then stuff 'em. National Health, quality education, social services, all viewed as "lefty, leberal" rubbish my many Americans. It's what we want though, so each to their own.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join