It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American sex abuser sentenced to exile in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
source

Now if this doesn't beat all. An American judge, in an American court case, exiled and American citizen to Canada. Keep your own perverts in your own country. This surely cannot be legal in Canada, to have another foreign citizen sentenced to serve his exile in our country.

After a judge convicted him of sexually abusing a 15-year-old student, teacher Malcolm Watson was offered two punishment options: an American jail cell or exile to Canada.

Mr. Watson chose Canada.

The unusual sentence, which has immigration lawyers questioning its legality, means that Mr. Watson, 35, must stay out of the United States for the next three years. A U.S. citizen who taught at the elite Buffalo Seminary girls' school, he has a Canadian wife and family.

Just because he is married to a Canadian by no means guarentees his entry into Canada. Hopefully if he does manage to slip into this country our Immigration Service would grab him by his collar and toss him back over the border.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
wow that has got to be one of the most stupid decision I have ever heard from a judge(and I have heard many) to actually sentence a pedophile to be exiled to another country.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I read this before. He's been living in Fort Erie, ON, commuting back to the States where he worked and where the offence happened. Great, now he get's to spend 24/7 here.

BTW, the judge is a moron. Exiled to Canada? He's already here. Let's hope the RCMP keep an eye on this guy. If he offends here, maybe we can exile him to Greenland.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Exile him to Iraq!

Then he can be in a country that passively accepts paederasty.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ongoing discussion going on here
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue there, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join