It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy- Marvelous Technologys Ignored

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Byrd,

Just because one machine doesn't go anywhere - no matter who invests what amount into the project - doesn't mean they don't work. There have been quite a few machines that can produce over-unity effects - yet the efficiency is to low to take into account or it literally is suppressed. I don't know your extent of knowledge on the subject... but when something is suppressed, do you really think you're going to hear about it?

The first reaction might be "Nope sorry, can't break the conservation of energy." - Well that only applies on a relative scale when looking at that law through a quantum scale. Radiation in a nuclear reaction is an example of this law being 'broken'.

When taking into account 'modern' physics (By modern, I mean the Standard Model) of course an over-unity machine sounds like a promising joke, but when looking into new fields of research - over-unity doesn't sound so far fetched. Not with theories like Zero-point energy, the Holonomic Universe theory, String Theory and of course the revival of the old theory that space was nothing more then an 'ether' made of energy . Although a true vacuum is literally teeming with virtual particles of energy that are instantly created through quantum fluctuations in both polarizations and with in a small enough timescale, annihilate each other as matter/anti-matter don't seem to like each other too much. But the same principal is there - something from supposedly 'nothing'.

Over-unity devices will come around when 'standard' Science AND the power-hungry business/governments 'allow' them to exist. Though they will most likely not be in-house so to speak and you'll still be charged a monthly fee for the service. I mean think about it - if everyone had a free energy machine, life on the entire planet would change a hell of a lot.

<< 1   >>

join