It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little history here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As I'll likely respond to most posts here, I thought I might tell you a little about my experience in this area...

By no means am I trying to validate my interpretations, however, I do want people to know where I'm coming from here....

As a child, and even a young teen, I had trouble with chronic nightmares, and even at times, severe sleepwalking. I won't go into them much, (maybe later), but suffice to say that I learned a great deal about controlling, and interpreting my dreams. I also learned that my dreams were considered "lucid" and that this wasn't as normal as I had originally thought.

Anyhow, as I'll likely be throwing my two cents in often here, thought it'd be good to give a little background. Most of my replies will likely sound like I'm trying to state a fact. I'm not, that's just how I state it... It's my own interpretation, that's all it is, and all it is meant to be. I'll usually be reading the first post, then scroll through and look for additional info from the same poster, and then analyze. In doing so, it may be similar to other members' analysis...so be it.

My interpretation is certainly no more valid than anyone else's and I'll make no claim to that effect, but I hope it helps...

Thanks for reading the disclaimer....

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I understand how you've come to understand and thus able to interpret dreams. I think you do a fine job and I myself, won't bet the farm on all that you've said..but certainly I might bet the cattle
I'm just sincerely glad that I have someone around who is willing to discuss and give an interpretation of some of the madness inside my mind/dreams..

*Now..don't stay gone too long on your honeymoon, unless of course you bring your computer*

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

*Now..don't stay gone too long on your honeymoon, unless of course you bring your computer*

Hehe, I'll probably bring it...(we download pics into it, etc.), but if I log on, she'll likely be a little miffed, hehe.... Would likely only be for a few days, we're still deciding what we could, and want to, do....

new topics

join