It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic & Magicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi,

I just saw this on another site. A Japanese magician throws a stack of cards against a submerged submarines window. The card that the person picked and wrote on gets stuck on the outside of the window!
Then he puts his hand through the window and gets the card back! Theres another vid where he puts his hand through a fishtank.

www.spikedhumor.com...

www.spikedhumor.com...

Similar to David Blaines trick where he throws the stack against a shop window from the pavement & it sticks on the inside.

For years we have been dazzled by "illusions" but some things now days looks like magic. My question to you is, do you think people like David and Cyril are actually doing REAL magic??

Have you seen the one where David levitates (I know you'l try debunk with the foot twist excuse but c`mon) or where David makes the $1 bill hover between his hands? Or put a cigarrette through a coin? Ah man, there are soo many examples. They are just out of this world...

[Edit to add extra link]

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Zenem]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
they are just tricks. magic is the stuff that helps you fight and get out of EXTREME situations, they are good at what they do but dont mistake tricks and magic.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That guy is good, I cant work out how he does it, but it is an illusion, very good one.
As for david blaine floating money and putting cigarrettes through coins, i've seen alot less famous magicians doing those tricks, although I saw the t.v special where he went under water to try and brake the breath holding record (you may have seen it) and he showed how he done a trick, where he put a metal skewer through his hand prior to the trick (actually done it) so he could pull a cotton thread through his hand infront of somebody for the trick, I must say i'm impressed by the lengths he goes to. BUT IT'S NOT RAEL MAGIC.

They are very good illusions but that is all they are (ILLUSIONS).

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yeh. dont get confused with them, but they are VERY good at what they do

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I know it is an illusion, but still impressive, I have also seen Cris Angel do the card throwing trick while moving in a bus, he throws it at the windshield and it ends up on the other side, but I have to say the aquarium is even better.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join