It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Edwards on Glen Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was listening to Glen Beck radio show today and he advertised that he will be interviewing John Edwards ( not the politician ) on his television show next Friday, this will be something new on his show as he will be doing hour long interviews with his more interesting guests. I guess this was the main complaint about his show as interviews are always too short. This should be interesting, Glen Beck who is pretty skeptical and seems to ask good questions and John Edwards who is pretty convincing about what he does. A heads up for those interested.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
IMO John Edwards is a fraud... He does what is called cold readings.. Not only that but he has information about his "subjects" before hand.. I hope they really lean into this guy! As discussed before about people who make a living doing these things. He does it to pay his bills, and get known.. Not to help people... See people like this feed off the weakness of others, such as the loss of a loved one can be so great, that we tend to let people like John Edwards manipulate us into thinking he is someone he is not. There was a time where I did like John Edwards until I learned more about "cold readings" and I was able to pull of the same things he did with ease, but I didnt go out and try to claim I was someone specail.. He does what we all can do, but he takes it to far by claiming to much BS for me..

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah, doesn't John Edwards have a P.A who talks to some audience members asking things like "who would you like to contact and what is their name.
It's just a big crock IMO!

join