It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does this happen to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am a very geeky looking person in a school of 300 at most, so I am not really that big of game. But, for once in my life, through all of the bad homelife I have went through and through all of the condecending remarks that I have given myself, I found someone that will make me happy. The first girl I have ever met that I don't care about a sexual relationship, but just being around her. But, everyone that I know is trying to "help me" by writing her love poems and such. The problem is that she despises that sort of thing. I kep telling everyone that, but they say, "Oh don't worry, she will love this." She is going to end up hating me. I can't go back to my old life, anything would be better than living that lie. What should I do?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
pretty simple really.. just ignore the other people and do what you want.

You'll get more respect from this girl for that and if nothing happens between you both you may still have a good friend out of it which can be better in a way because partners come and go but friends will last a whole lot longer..

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He is saying they are writing love letters and giving it to her but make it from him?

Well i think

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
tell her the truth.

tell you like her alot, your friends realize this and unfortunatley they are acting on your behalf without your permission.

She might think it's funny and cute that your friends care enough about you to try to help you win her affections.

truth is always the best option.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
truth is always the best option.

I agree. besides, even if she did like love poems, if wouldn't be for the best to start something based on a lie(i.e. that someone else wrote them and you presented them as a creation of your own). and if you know she doesn't like that kind of thing...do you even have to ask?? just don't listen to them. people like to act as if they know what others should do. but generally, they don't.

you go get her

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I could not be happier today. She said that she would go out with me. Nothing is better right now. I got in trouble this weekend because I spent 8 hours on the phone with her and tyed up the line. BUt I really don't care. I don't think that anything could bring me down.

top topics

join