It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

passing by theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have been a member of MUFON for about a year now, i also get a weekly newsletter from ufocasebook.com and i read the reports all the time. Most are like this, "i took a picture of something then when i got the pics back there was a ufo in it." or "i took a pic of something and loaded it on my computer and there was a ufo in it." Most ufo pics that we see are fuzzy or blurry, some ufologist have attributed this to some sort of force field around the ship. My theory is this: Ufos are well known and documented as moving at great speeds, also when the people take pictures they often don't see a UFO in the picture. I don't want to say "I believe" because then i have to stick by my theory when all i really want to do is offer a suggestion. Could it be possible that UFOs are flying around all the time at great speeds (that could explain why we don't see them) and when Jon Doe takes a picture of a rock the UFO happens to be in the area the picture was taken in? Most people also say that they take a pic and the ufo is in it (unbeknownst to them) and they take another picture and of the same thing and it isn't there. Maybe this could be explained by the passing by theory that UFOs just happened to be there "passing by" and get caught in the picture. Because ufos move at such great speeds this could account for the blurry or fuzziness in the pictures.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
maybe we can't see them with the naked eye because they use something like infrared and since most of the digital cams nowdayz can see it (try yours with the remote control of anything look at the light true camera and push some buttons)
this could explain why the sightings went up in the last years .

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Spartannic]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, there is no doubt that these objects, whatever they may be, are whizzing around at tremendous speeds. It is also imperative to note that we only perceive a minute amount of what is actually around us at any given time. Most of our consciousness is centered around time, environment, and sensations. So naturally, it could very well be that these objects are there but we are just unaware of them.

join