It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI Searching for Money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
While they still search for extraterrestrial signals, SETI now has to search for money from the likes of me and you.

That's because Congress is slated to chop the budget for astrobiology by 50%. SETI gets most of its funding for astrobiology from NASA.

Read SETI's call for help!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes please, cut SETIs funding. They're not in the best intention of the human race anyway. Lets get a real Search for Extraterrestrial Life going on by becoming more aware and actually meeting the ones that are already here.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
They're just joining the 'feed-me' club. cseti, serpo, mufon, camelot, cpak, etc., etc., they ALL have their hands out. The Paypal links to 'donate' are ubiquitous now. I just wish some of these guys would offer even a slight semblence of accounting for all the money they're bringing in form suckers like you and me. I mean - where's the money going? what are they spending it on? how de we know? Didn't they just tell me they all went to Europe for yet another conference? where are the results of their investigations? what have they accomplished? the biggest thing that most of them have accomplished is moving the Paypal link higher up on their web sites and spamming me and any other e-mail lists they can get for ever more 'support' donations and selling they're tired 'reports' and cd's.

Thanks you ATS for letting us seek the truth without being nauseatingly and endlessly hounded for more 'support' dough...

Ahhh - and thank YOU BTS for letting me get this off my neck...

join