It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Design Help for NWO Tattoos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I debated with myself for quite awhile as to where to post this message and decided on education and media because my intention is to educate others and make them aware of what our government has in store for us.

I am planning to get one or more new tattoos (I already have two) that reflect a possible future that we face under the NWO. I'm looking for others to assist me in the design of the new tats.

One plan I already have is to place a bar code of my birthdate on my inner arm (just below the the bend of my arm above the wrist).

I've seen images of the 'RFID' chip and I'm not sure that's a good thing to get inked on me because a chip would really be under the skin and not visible.

I've collected some generic NWO/Illuminati images including the all-seeing eye, but haven't come up with anything yet.

Another idea I'm interested in is spelling my name out in binary code with a faded green background (matrix-like).

I want these images to be conversation-starters... images to startle people into reality and make them want to learn more about the NWO and what our possible future may be.

I currently have a 14" jeweled serpent entwined in flowers on the right side of my back and a black panther that appears to climb up out of my bikini on the right side of my belly.

I've included a picture here:
www.conspiriana.net...

I appreciate any creative ideas that people can provide.

Thanks!

Annestacey

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think an image working with the all-seeing-eye motiff would be a good start, as you note.

infact, from the look of your shoulder tatoo, which, at least to my untrained eye, has a certain vintage look to it, you might be able to make good use of older images of the all seeing eye, like the one at the top here:

Here's another all seeing eye usage, apparenlty from a proposal for the american flag:

You noted that you want it to be a conversation starter, so that would, I think, mean that it has to be interpretable in many ways. A nice thing to work in then might be to have a 'vintage' looking eye, but put it in with more 'sleek, post-modern' looking elements, like a clean brightly coloured triangle. Maybe put that all inside a graphic like the UN symbol (maybe replace the world with the eye in the triangle?) Or maybe have the Triangle made to look like hte 'trilaterals' (usually recognized as the 'recycling symbol). That might get some odd reactions. 'Are you saying recycling is the work of the devil' etc etc.

This is an image that i came across on this board and modified (I use it as a 'thread closed' graphic).

Apparently its from the 'warhammer' series though, so you wouldn't want to use it exactly, but the 'double headed eagle' is an old motiff, updated there nicely. And very sisinister looking inside that triangle.

Here's something with a few of those elements quickly thrown together. Seems to be feasible.

Might be nice to work in some of those wonderful old soviet style badges too.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lets see the Panther, please.

Roper

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Lets not and say we didn't.

Lets keep it clean and on topic.

The thread, not the pan.., er, nevermind.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Party pooper!

Roper

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A friend of mine recently got the barcode across the back of his neck, it's seriously creepy but makes a helluva point.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DezertSkies
but makes a helluva point.

What point is that, that your friend is cliched?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the images! I'd like to see more. I'll try to get a picture of the panther posted soon. I have to scan them from the prints.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

but makes a helluva point.

What point is that, that your friend is cliched?

Nah, well kinda, as sarcastic, outspoken, and just downright hilarious as he is, it fits him perfectly as he's spouting off about big brother having cameras in al public toilets or how the man's keepin us down.

The creepy part is working together, he's at the next station and i see his back half the day, the barcode sticking halfway out his collar, right above the rfid chip, s/n and barcode in the collar of our work shirts. His brother slung ink, he's one of the top local artists.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
there is some great designs there. I think it would be hard to pick one. There are so many talented people with designs

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

it fits him perfectly as he's spouting off about big brother having cameras in al public toilets or how the man's keepin us down.

Ah, so when someone is like, 'hey, thats a neat bar code tatoo' does he act all shocked like, and starting running around yelling 'they got me, they got me! ahhhhh!"

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I know a few people with barcode tatoos on the back of their neck. I do think they are bit cliche or at least they were a trendy thing to get. If you want an NWO tatoo I would get some kinds of crazy barcode, but not on your neck.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just get a "666" in an obvious place and tell everyone your ahead of the times

(sorry) couldn't resist.....going back to my corner now.....

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Double Heade Eagle is an archetype of the Hapsburg Family, and symblises the Right Hand Path (Dexter) and the Left Hand Path (Sinistra).

There is a Trangressive Barcode Symbolism to do with a Japanese film series to do with Takshi Miike, it has the element's of genetic cloning's and serial killing's and of MPD Programming in it, it's sick and especially transgressive.

I remember it's called "MPD Psycho," you can buy it through most places.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
How bout my Avatar? Sorry I just like promoting paranoia for some reason, I don't have any stock in West End Games or anything. but for some reason Friend Computer and the NWO seem to go together like peanut butter and Jelly

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

if this thread is still 'active' then here's one of mine that seems similar to waht you're after....possibly....

1 of 3

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I like the idea of the triangle with the all-seeing eye and then the barcode under it.

I'm still collecting images and working on different designs. Feel free to keep posting ideas.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The triangular eagle you got there is similar to the Warhammer 40.000 one but not the same.

Here it is: fc07.deviantart.net...

Found another one with a swastika, didn't the nazis use these extensively?

russkieland.files.wordpress.com...

It's kind of ironic, cause the Imperium in Warhammer is one of the harshest and most brutal fictional empires there is, the Imperium would make Hitler and the NWO seem benevolent. Millions of soldiers die daily in the name of the God Emperor, when humanity consists of millions of worlds, life is cheap.. and these are the good guys.

www.penny-arcade.com...

At least these fictional fellas have a reason, constant war with vicious alien enemies of mankind.

new topics

top topics

join