It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's This New Game You Speak Of?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We're not getting impatient or anything.

Not at all.

WHERES THE GAME AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok. Composure regained.

I figure it's worth a shot to start a new thread to see if the game is floating around yet. HUNT? SO? Springer?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Did someone say game?????

C,mon guys I,m so boooooooooooored!!!!..

Have you ANY idea how long the NHS waiting list is over here.?? I could be sitting here for months and a game would be really really really really really helpful to curb my oncoming insanity right now!!

Hint hint hint hint

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
you guys still haven't found the game? I'm up to part two.

losers

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you guys still haven't found the game? I'm up to part two.

losers

Part 2????? I'm enjoying my comfy Sumo for getting Q723 right pah.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
lmao, you're still sitting on a sumo? dude, I'm typing this from the comfort of my Maybach, the 6' blonde model/driver is taking me to pick up the mets tickets that I just scored and the blonde and I will take in tonights game.

I was surprised when I won the Maybach, but the question was real hard so the prize wasn't too much. The blonde was totally unexpected but Springer has a kind heart and great taste in women so I'm not complai...wait, gotta run, the blonde just pulled over so she could give me my hourly massage.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
lmao, you're still sitting on a sumo? dude, I'm typing this from the comfort of my Maybach, the 6' blonde model/driver is taking me to pick up the mets tickets that I just scored and the blonde and I will take in tonights game.

I was surprised when I won the Maybach, but the question was real hard so the prize wasn't too much. The blonde was totally unexpected but Springer has a kind heart and great taste in women so I'm not complai...wait, gotta run, the blonde just pulled over so she could give me my hourly massage.

This is a classic.

Go Mets. Because I hate the Cardinals with a passion.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
thanks to secret round # 21221, question 1h, I am now the proud owner of the NY Mets. That's right, proud. I'll be picking up some pitching in the off season and filling in the gaps where needed. Anyone know of someone who isn't afraid to life the pine off their shoulder?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Your team makes me angry. Now I have to listen to all these Central Illinois yahoos blabble about the Cardinals. Keep in mind that we are 2 hours from Chicago and 3 from St. Louis ... AND in the state of Illinois here.

I really hate the Cardinals. I wish I could play some sort of interwebbed game created by my favorite conspiracy forum owners to help ease the pain ...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Game?

I thought you'd never ask.

KIDYLOFFOMH

NO

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I made the above post up. It's not part of any game.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
try wheresthenewgame???.html
I must stress the use of3 question marks lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I see all the 'oldtimers' have been staggering in and out of the 'Last Game Saloon', recently.

I've been noticing some odd signatures on some members posts.

iori_komei
128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Umbrax
4 8 15 16 23 42

XPhiles
N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

Anyone think this might haves something to do with a new game ?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, Umbrax's sig is the "Lost" numbers which links to a BTS discussion of Lost season three. So that doesn't seem game related.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78 in iori_komei's profile is from Dan Brown's book Digital Fortress.

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL is the Drake Equation.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ahh, thanks guys,

didn't even think of pluggin' them into Google.

Had a late nite meteor watching, Brain is still in recovery mode

So I figured I'd take the easy way out and ask.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Where you at Fiverz? I live in Central Illinois as well.

Oh, by the way, GO CARDINALS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Where you at Fiverz? I live in Central Illinois as well.

Oh, by the way, GO CARDINALS!!!!!

I am at U of I in Champaign, but grew up in the suburbs. We are 25 min closer to Chicago, in the frickin state of Illinois, and in an Illinois TV market. So yea, being a Cubs and Sox fan I hate the Cardinals. And the Tigers.

This World Series sucks ... hence the need for a new ATS game!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Baseball sucks, period. So insanely boring. And talk about luck...if you put the "best" team in baseball against the "worst" team in baseball on a neutral field 100 games, I guarantee there would only be a 10 or so win discrepancy.

Now on the topic of sports...

Basketball has a lot of action, but you only really need to watch the final 4 minutes of a game since basketball has the most lead changes of any sport.

Soccer = baseball when it comes to excitement.

Hockey - Does anyone actually still watch this?

Football is the only real sport.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Football is the only real sport.

you have never seen cricket. now there's an exciting sport

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur you have never seen cricket. now there's an exciting sport

Sadly it will never achieve the levels of excitement provided in the days of Gooch.Botham,willis and the boyos in their prime

Did I mention I was bored?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join