It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a Dream October 13/06 3:33 Am GMT awoke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I awoke in a fearful way this morning. After dreaming of some pretty strange things, what I was feeling and it seemed so real it makes me tear to think about it now.

There was a unwaviering feeling throughout the atmonsphere, electro-static kinda of feeling and the skies where unstable, The people of where i ws at where all going about unaware of what was to happen only by the signs coming from the sky did they really come to understand that the world was changing, but in a terrifying way and so fast. The clouds churned, in circular motions and darkness was falling from the East, what was man-made wouldnot hold the tests and twistered like tinfoil, the people hide, most ran to basements, and the detruction was more harsh in some areas then others.
Then a type stroy went with this that i'm not understanding what it means.
After seeing extreme weather, and a vicious tornado rip towars me, i got a sense of TWO, and those TWO manifest to what looked human, simular in age but one older then the other, both dark hair, and rode into town on huge piece of equipement together and then separate, one to the north stood high on a mountain Looking down on the dustruction, happy, and evil, very brazenly flexing his musles, the other ran and [played a hiding game and was foolish in his actions, causing destruction.

There will only be a few signs to warn the population and the rest to follow will be not good.

**THIS was my dream** nothing more or less, but strange enough i wanted to share.
Peace

Prediction:
look into the sky for something is coming to with grave destruction and not that i seen a date, feel it to be very close to the now. VERY SOON.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is a very interseting vision, Dark_Raven. Thank you for sharing it. Do you have any gut feeling on what the various elements represent? Like the flexing muscle dude and hiding boy?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I do hope you have not had a vision of what happens to us in 2012 when earth enters the photon belt...
Its not far off now.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting dream, I guess I'm not the only one who is getting these strange predictions when I sleep ... I wonder what it all means ...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
When i have such dreams, i find they represent my mental status and its a warning that something in my life is definatedly going to go wrong.

I'm going to say that you better be careful and look twice before crossing any streets.

It hardly ever represents a world wide event. I hope not.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Im a pretty strong believer of the 2012 theories that most of everything in the universe(time line) we exist in will shift and become new. Be interesting what a massive photon belt could do..especially if the energy was off the scale

[edit on 13-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Dark_Raven

Let us know if the dream recurs. Precognitive dreams tend to repeat and become more intense as the dreamed event gets nearer.

Just because a dream is intense does not mean it foretells a coming event.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Strange considering Friday the 13th being a date thrown about across the forums recently

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Strange considering Friday the 13th being a date thrown about across the forums recently

It occurs to me that I cannot recall a single time when anything bad has happened on Friday 13, nor on any 13 day of a month for that matter.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have tornado dreams every so often.

They never mean actual tornadoes or disasters. They represent situations or difficulties in my life that are coming or that I'm having to deal with.

I've figured out what the symbols in my dreams mean for me. Roads, bridges, tornadoes, amusement partks ... Everyones symbols mean different things to the individual.

When I have dreams that mean something prophetically or spiritually there is a whole different feeling to them. I KNOW while I'm dreaming that I am connected in with something and to pay attention.

Did you have 'that' feeling? You know the one ... Once you've felt it you know what it is even if you can't explain it.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

When I have dreams that mean something prophetically or spiritually there is a whole different feeling to them. I KNOW while I'm dreaming that I am connected in with something and to pay attention.

Did you have 'that' feeling? You know the one ... Once you've felt it you know what it is even if you can't explain it.

I totally agree with you there. When I have a prophetic vision, I pay very close attention, and feel a very urgent need to jot it all down right away.... before any detail escapes me. It's almost as if the dream or vision commands you to stop, look, and listen....much different from say a day dream or a regular night-time dream.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"This is a very interseting vision, Dark_Raven. Thank you for sharing it. Do you have any gut feeling on what the various elements represent? Like the flexing muscle dude and hiding boy?"

-It could really mean anything, but the feeling of this happening, "THAT FEELING" others on here talked about was there, I'm not one to dream, Very Rare and always with meaning. I did wake and immediately write this dream down within mins of waking. Only thing i can think of is a storm and Gas and Electricity being involved as there was a part in the dream i remember a Fuel stations and power lines crashing and twisting - flashing before me and sensing a period of intensity happenings starting on the the next lunar cycle i think happening in October 22th to November 20th. and the Eleventh comes to mind being super sensitive.

In regards to the flexing guy appearing tall , the other was more behind him, almost protected by him. i had a strong sense of Paradigm shift in world powers.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, the dream i had only happened once, with extreme intensity. I feel that it up to the individual to decide if this is a precognative dream from previous experiances. I am not saying theres going to be a storm, alls i'm saying is i had a dream that was very strange and feel there could be potential meaning in it and wanted to share. I feel super sensitive to a time period that this could manifest, that being now between November 1st - Novemeber 15th 2006.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Dark_Raven,

Interesting, I created a post in regards to me waking up at 3:33 am. There are others who have been waking up at that time as well:
www.syzygyjob.com...
(please note that the above forum has a subscription fee if so happens you want to post there.)

DearWife

new topics

top topics

join