It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Dean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that the FBI had supposedly had something to do with James Dean's fatal car crash back in '55. However, I've never heard any theories, evidence, or proof that any government agency had any hand in this whatsoever. Personally, I think no one was involved except Dean and Donald Turnupseed(driver of the other car) and the FBI story is all bull, but does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Probably killed him so the young american kiddies wouldnt turn out to be rebellious commie huggers.

Hooooo-ahh!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Actually i think it was the crappy handleing
of the 550 spyder
If youve ever raced a midengine you know they will swap ends on you in a flash.....
I inexperienced hands that can be fatal...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
I heard somewhere that the FBI had supposedly had something to do with James Dean's fatal car crash back in '55. However, I've never heard any theories, evidence, or proof that any government agency had any hand in this whatsoever. Personally, I think no one was involved except Dean and Donald Turnupseed(driver of the other car) and the FBI story is all bull, but does anyone know anything about this?

Yes, I can tell you for certain that there is NO Conspiracy or FBI involvement at all to this.

Why I can say that 100% is because I personally know and am friends with the Grandson of Donald Turnupseed and have heard the whole story first hand. Just to set the facts straight on this event, James Dean was driving way too fast when it happened and there was nothing that could have been done by either party to avoid it. D. Turnupseed in fact was seriously harrassed and even had to seek legal aid to deal with the B.S. accusations and stuff afterwards. It was not his fault and he was very upset that it happened too. Unfortunatly there was some people that were angry and decided to try and push their blame and rage toward Turnupseed without just cause. His Grandson said his Grandpa took crap from people about it until until he died. In fact even his Grandson on occasion gets some asshole who starts # with him because of it too. So there ya go, that is the official story!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks, I always suspected the conspiracy theories were b.s. but now I know the truth.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Burn in hell, Turnupseed.

Time to set the record straight. Accident reconstruction has proven that 'seed wasn't paying attention and that Dean wasn't going as fast as believed.

It's called failure to yield right-of-way to thru-traffic. He crossed the centerline in a left turn, right into Dean's face.

More proof? Look at where Dean's Spyder was struck, the location on the vehicle as well as where in the roadway.

Turnupseed killed James Dean with criminal stupidity and for decades escaped true justice. Meanwhile, we lost one hell of an artist.

new topics

top topics

join