It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we spend Billions searching for alien life on other planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why do we spend Billions on the search for life on other planets when the government says there are no UFO's or Aliens?
Ahh, there must be then.
Why do we look to other planets when we know it would take 100's of light years to reach any planet that could hold life.
Is it not more logical to think that they live here on earth perhaps under the oceans in large underwater cities, we would never know because were too busy looking in space when they are reported to be right here close down to earth, perhaps they use their UFO's to come above the oceans to see what we are doing.
Maybe they are at war with us and we don't even know it, maybe they using our own DNA and are breeding us out, maybe that is a form of warfare.
Maybe they are the true humans, and we are like the apes we know?
If there are not UFO's and aliens why does the government use black markers to blackout reports obtained from the freedom of information act regarding UFO's and aliens?
See they are here and they are hiding the facts, why hide the facts anyway, if they do not exsist why not let the people see the reports without the black marks on them to prove to us that they do not exsist. there is just too much blacked out infomation which is suppose to be made public. What is the big deal? tell everyone that there are aliens or ULEB"S, that they were some long lost tribe finely found here on earth, and yes they are a little more advanced than us, so what, maybe they can help us, maybe this technologhy that they have can be used as weapons against other nations. Maybe the aliens need our help too, maybe their population is not that many and they use our DNA for some reason or another. Their skin is grey like, eyes are black, there are a lot of sea creatures that have this kind of grey skin and black eyes so maybe they do live under the oceans. Maybe they favor different races of people? maybe when it comes down to the DNA, it really doesn't matter. There are thousands of people who turn up missing each year, what happens to them? do they vanish off the face of the earth? What happens to them? people report being abducted, people see UFO's, with all the evidence Billions spent on space programs, information being blacked out, people's stories, increased technology, there only seems to be one logical conclusion, which is :
Something is going on, that most of us are not aware of, it just don't add up.
I do believe that their are aliens, but if they were actually from this planet they would not properly be labled as ET's I believe I maybe coming up with a new term for them, which is :Unidentified Living Earth Beings: ULEB'S, Sounds good to me.
One more thing I might add and this is it: we are stuck on: "what if there are UFO's and aliens". Lets just assume they are here and stop tring to spend all of our time trying to prove they are here. Lets go beyond that fact, what should we do if we know they are here? What does this mean, having contact with other life forms, what can we learn, in other words what are the next steps of this reality, what will life be like when they are freely amoung us, that time is coming soon.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wish we WERE spending billions MORE looking... Of course, once the disinformation cover is blown, the whole "looking" thing will be a moot point, eh?

I guess we'll then re-direct the billions to continue killing ourselves and our lovely planet with even greater zeal.

join