It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too all light workers! let us destroy all of these prophecies that we will change!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let us all forget the doom and gloom let us radiate peace and love to all corners of the world. Everyone feels it acknowledges the love that we lightworkers spread but their ego doesn't know or feel but their higher conciousness does. We all know each other pray/meditate for love and peace . all of these prophecies are bull# because we have the power to change all of this if you guys have noticed all the darkness in the world is being figured out by more and more people the awareness of the "sheeple" is increasing they will not win !!

I deeply love you all thank you everyone for your contributions now matter how critisizing blind you are or otherwise you are all contributing to lots of people.

bye

I think i talked enough now
thanks again ..
yes you whose reading this

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Dhaerma]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh darn!And i just threw away all my tie dye clothes.
Well good luck with this.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
True prophecy cannot be changed or disanullled.

But that won't be a problem to what you propose!

All the doom and gloom is false prophesy.

What is ahead is peace for all of mankind. Under the one God who made us all.

No more war!!

I never stopped wearing my tie dye---I was born in 1968 and my butt was tie dyed already!

JK!

There will be a lot of grief because of the clean up which will happen in many parts of our world...but it is nature and is predestined and is ultimately going to be a benefit and will ensure the long-lived good health of our Mother Earth. The thing about prophesy is that at least we can know that we must stock up on batteries and drinking water. And the best thing for those who live on the coastline (any coastline) is to RELOCATE!

I'm serious.

And this is what the bible says:

Then the prophet Jeremiah said unto the prophet Hananiah in the presence of the priests, and in the presence of all the people that stood in the house of the LORD, even the prophet Jeremiah said: 'Amen! the LORD do so! the LORD perform thy words which thou hast prophesied, to bring back the vessels of the LORD'S house, and all them that are carried away captive, from Babylon unto this place! Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears, and in the ears of all the people: The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. The prophet that prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him.'
Jeremiah 28:5-9

I'm going to put all my chips on the LORD and say this:

Peace is coming! I hear its footsteps even as we speak!

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!

How many do come in the name of something other than their own self-promotion??!?!

(such as 'buy my book' or even 'donate to this ministry!')

Last time I checked, 'prophet' was still spelled with a 'phe' and not an 'fi!'

Those who say God is going to send all sorts of ugly things even now....they are not focused on God and life....they are in fear of what they think is come monster coming called 'The' antichrist...that is not a spirit of truth but one of deception.

In fact...that is the true nature of what is literally 'antichrist!'

And they cause people to fear things which they should not fear....and to doubt the positive things and look for the worst and pile up their anxieties and judgments toward their neighbor.....many are going to suffer at their own hand, perhaps, when they mistake the one God is sending for some sort of demon spawn from hell!

The only demon spawn these days is Hewlett Packard computers! LOL

But seriously, I think there might be some tragedy for those who trust in the lies of mainstream rapturology.....and also disappointment. After waiting through 7 years of what they will perceive as 'tribulation' under an enemy (when they were sure they would be wisked away to live in outer space without any form of spacesuit!)...then they will have to deal with the fact (maybe after 10 years or so passes) that NO ONE ELSE is COMING! And that they've hated the gift of love that God sent to the world...

I hope it isn't so. But while I know God is in control, I also have so often felt potent and venomous energy coming from those who believe such as I've described....there is far more hate there than I've ever encountered in anyone! Truly.

But love is our only weapon...is yours all polished up and loaded?

Mine is!! Bang! Bang! It works, too! Did you feel that?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
everyone right their own signature of peace here please . even thinking about peace will help all of us

oh and queenannie38
I feel it

top topics

join