It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Arrives from Middle of Wormhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Didn't see a thread on this video but has anyone seen this?

Is this an actual wormhole or some weird weather anomaly?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the trail of the wormhole looked like a contrail of a missle test, but you usually dont see these long stretches until far after the launch...

and that was most diffinatley something coming out of the center of it...

It could look feasably like you would imagine a wormhole to look...

But one question...
this was over a city... why no other reports?

we do live in the world of CGI, and photoshop unfortunatly.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LOL, a worm hole? I don't think they would be that obvious to us. Seems like some type of rocket launcher or missle.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thats a wild video. I don't know if its a UFO or not but that trail it left was amazing. It seemed to me like some kind of asteroid entering the atmosphere and the end result was that it was burning out and had slowed down from the friction of entry.

Pie

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Looks to me as if it were a jet, burning jet fuel before it lands.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Possibly a super-sonic cone-trail?

Definitely NOT a wormhole though. A wormhole probably wouldn't be visible (there isn't a normal "hole" as it travels through space-time 4 dimensionally).

But yeah, likely some kind of experimental test-craft or missile or super-sonic something. Or, as mentioned, possibly some kind of fake, which would explain why nothing else about it has been reported (although sometimes local small-town stuff will only appear in the paper for that town, since no one else thinks the small town as important).

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That's a cool video. It looks like the trail is being illuminated by the moonlight. Could this be a meteorite?

Edit - Sorry about the triple post. I'm not sure why that happened?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY
Looks to me as if it were a jet, burning jet fuel before it lands.

I should have said, It looks like a plane dropping its fuel.It was probably an emergency landing.Happens all the time.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A wormhole would never open up in earth's atmosphere. It would destroy the planet.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'd say it looks like a trail of a missile, we had a trail like that over our neighbourhood once in the morning, the military tend to fire off missiles to safe-areas when they reach their sell-by-date, rather than just take them apart, as LazarusTheLong said part of it is odd. The thing, "coming out of it" could just be light reflections moving up the body of the missile.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It looks like something burning up in the atmosphere, if you look at the horizon you can see it is either dusk or dawn. If it's high enough up in the atmosphere the sun could be shining through the trail making it more noticeable and exaggerated than if it happened in the day or middle if night.

Cool vid tho!

[edit on 2-10-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is a missile. I pulled this video from Tomsk, Russia for you to have a look see at the same thing. Of course, most of the videos title this as a UFO as well, but it was a missile test.

Looks crazy though.

www.youtube.com...

Fixed(?) link? Why can't I make a link tag for anything on youtube???

[edit on 10/2/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well if a wormhole is invisible but opens up in the earth's atmosphere...there might be some sort of energy present at the event horizon and that might cause the water around it to condensate or change its state forming a cloudlike structure....which is what(i think) we are seeing in the video....which by the way is no longer available on youtube....here is another url which may work....found it on someoone's myspace profile....temme wot u guys think
vids.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This video has been discussed multiple times a;ready here.

It is a multi-stage missile launch. The first stage needs to be the most powerful, thus ejecting a lot of rocket exhaust. When that stage ends, the exhaust spreads in a circle away from where the rocket was.

The second stage then ignites, causing the pinpoint of light that is seen to be "coming out of the wormhole". The second stage of the rocket does not need to accelerate it anymore, just keep it going. It is much weaker, thus not making a huge cloud like the first stage.

top topics

join