It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Today is the 10th day of the seventh month: the Day of Atonement.

(10 Tishri, 5767...the 10th day of the new year!)

It is the day upon which the yearly sacrifice for the children of Israel was made by the Levites who served their brethren by serving in the Temple.

Two goats...one killed to atone and the other sent off into the wilderness, to Azazel (the angel who's been in chains ever since he gave men the art of weaponry and the desire to use such an abomination as machines with which to kill one another) in the wilderness of Duadel.

There was a sacrifice that was holy and pure...
and there was a scapegoat who bore the sins of nation, for the whole year (meaning primarily those infractions committed without awareness - this was God's way of making sure EVERYONE was covered 100% each and every year.)

There was Yehoshua and there was Judas. Bot gave their lives, just like those goats in the by-gone days of the one real Temple of the LORD.

Two stones, one black (upon which was graven 'Azazel') and the other white (upon which יהוה was inscribed); these were chosen by lot and that was how they determined which one was the scapegoat and which was the burnt offering.

No longer was the altar consumed by spontaneous Holy Fire (as in Elijah's day) - the Levites had a continual source of Holy Fire and that was used for the offerings - yet still the system required some form of feedback so that the people would know that the offering had been accepted and therefore they were clean of sins (done in ignorance).

This was by way of a scarlet thread that would turn white if God accepted the sin offering....

[You can read about these things in the fourth chapter of Leviticus.]

This is a precursor of the story of Judah and his widowed-daughter-in-law, Tamar....

And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez [means: division; rupture]. And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah [means: star, east, brightness]. Genesis 38:1-30

A precursor and an echo....

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Revelation 2:17

And I will give him the morning star. Revelation 2:28

...and also a reminder (in the window on the wall at Jericho) to save Rahab's family....remember Rahab was one of Yehoshua's ancestors in the lineage of David! Joshua chapter 6

Prostitutes, Moabites, murderers....

all these made our brother who rescued us....their blood was red, just like his...just like mine and yours....just like both of those goats....

This business about needing to seek and follow the ways of religion (yes the christian religion is what I specifically am referring to!) - and their lettered men who have studied God via men - in order to obtain God's forgiveness....

TOTAL BUNK!

God forgave us all A LONG TIME AGO!

IF anyone remembers transgressions, it is a dirty imp who's homesteading in the conscience....

KICK IT OUT!

I know another spirit that wishes to dwell in the temple of your beautiful soul (in the holy of holies which is your innermost MIND).....

It is a lily-white, fragrant, pure and whole energy....nothing but love and light....

The white stone sublimated into the Shekinah....

Whose name is on that stone?

YOUR NAME!!!!

So quit judging others....and above all.....quit judging yourself! You're not perfect, you'll never be perfect....but God doesn't care...He made you like He intended for you to be....and He loves you (even if you don't believe in Him!)....so lighten up...quite trying to convince yourself (because no one else is fooled for a minute, especially God!)....it's time to LIVE and be FREE!!!!!

May our Blessed Elohim guard and keep you this day and all days....soon He will manifest to the world....I'm going to be wearing white linen with a white lily and red rose of sharon in my hair....

I've got a hot date!

new topics

join