It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Threats at JFK tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My neighbor works for Jet-Blue..she just got home a little while ago after a long ordeal of getting home by bus since they shut down the airport and I guess sealed off the place. About 7 terminals were shut down. The brand new Tram was also shut down as well. No mention on the news about it as of yet. Lets see what happens.

Pie

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When did this happen. I live in the area and didn't hear anything on the news.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Any confirmation of this story? I have checked AP, Reuters, Drudge, etc... No mention. Did it happen?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiositysavesthedog
Any confirmation of this story? I have checked AP, Reuters, Drudge, etc... No mention. Did it happen?

One quick check of Jet Blues schedule appears to show everything was running at close to, if not right on schedule all night. Probably just a rumor

Anyone can check out yesterdays scheduled and actual arrival times at JFK from anywhere in the US Right Here

[edit on 9/30/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The daughter flew JetBlue friday night 9/29 from Houston to New York JFK, with arrival time of 9:45 EDT. She called and said she was there. There appeared to be no delays and no mention of problems. The talk of threats does not seem correct.

new topics

top topics

join