It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So i actually saw an orb with my own eyes. A basketball sized one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For anyone living in Houston, TX this happened on Renn Road on the sw side of town before all the home builders lit up the area. Close by FUNPLEX around beechnut and hwy6. Anyways

Some years ago friends and i went into a clearing into .. well i wouldnt say a forest because its not that big of an area. We walked only 10 feet in and saw a small light blink in the distance. At first i figured "eh its probably headlights far away or some street light" But then almost immediately a tennis ball sized ball of light seemingly
"popped" a few feet away from us. My friend threw his flashlight randomly in terror and we all ran away.

The effect was similar to a flashlight being flashed at you then turned off. But it was much faster with a more crisp bright light to it.

A couple years later we decide to head back to around the same area to where a pet cemetary is on the same road. We kind of just stood at the gate of the cemetary. Nothing to see so we were going to head home. Then i saw that familiar flash or blink of light in the trees about 60 feet away. Some of the people with me saw it too. Then just like the first time, almost immediately after seeing it appear it seemed to "jump" into a bunch of bushes only 20 feet away. It didnt pop or flash this time for a split second, it glowed the size of a basketball from what i could tell to be at least 1-2 seconds. After that we pretty much ran for the truck and jumped into the cab.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by j stuff]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
sounds like one of those crop circle orbs

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hmm havent heard about that nor have i really dont any reasearch about them. I just remembered an old story.

new topics

join