It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An0ThEr EXECRATE Bush ally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
BUSH to press after 45 mins.talk with arnold"We did have a good visit, and during that visit I was able to reflect upon how much we have in common,"

this i cannot resist disdaining....Arnold for president? Bush running the show it makes me wonder who's up next

This "have the moronic village-idiot be the leader ERA" needs to be t-e-r-m-i-n-a-t-e-d, once and for all

www.sltrib.com...

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised to see Clint Eastwood up for presidential election...with Arnold as vice. Would take the "make my day" and "I'll be back" movie quotes and show the world the true U.S. foreign relations attitude...hehhe. Not sure if Arnold can be vice though...Don't you have to be born in the U.S. to be elected?...hrmmm.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
iv been thinking,

about the "anti crist" iv been having thoughets that arneled will become prez and destroy the world

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
I wouldn't be surprised to see Clint Eastwood up for presidential election...with Arnold as vice. Would take the "make my day" and "I'll be back" movie quotes and show the world the true U.S. foreign relations attitude...hehhe. Not sure if Arnold can be vice though...Don't you have to be born in the U.S. to be elected?...hrmmm.

clint eastwood....there's a thought

actors go onstage to act out scenes.....they arent necessarily clever
one sees this as something worth pointing out to the current "Charged up with pride" residents of cali

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by Cyrus]

new topics

top topics

join