It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side of the Moon *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This Documentary “Dark side of the Moon” is alledgedly discussing how time was of the essence when it came to the space-race and how it pressured Nixon, when faced with the notion that there would not be any Moon footage available, to contact Stanley Kubrick to film a “staged” lunar landing.
Stanley Kubrick was reluctant before he gave in got a crew together and did the job.

Nixon got ‘paranoid’ that this would ‘leak’ from those who worked on this project and wanted to be able to sleep better, so he alledgedly made sure that he could by sending hit squads around the globe for elimination purposes.

There is much more information on this video, that i found it all very 'interesting' to say the least.

Who exactly is on this documentary discussing this? All “playing” themselves of course:

Henry Kissinger,Donald Rumsfeld,Richard Helms,Christiane Kubrick(widow),Buzz and Lois Aldrin,Farouk Elbaz(NASA), Alexander Haig, Laurence Eagleburger, Jan Harlan,Jefferey Hoffman and David Scott.

Take a look at the "movie".

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The original William Karel broadcast was on CBC and was done as a "spoof". It was hosted on "The Passionate Eye" (a Canadian cultural affairs programme) by Canada's current Governor General her Excellency Michaëlle Jean. I believe the original air date was in like July of 2005. The out-takes rolled at the end are hilarious... Kissinger has a sense of humour?

In light of the players Rummy, Kissinger, Eagleberger, Walters, Mrs. Kubrick etc. It IS quite a spoof - a "faux-spoof" if one were to lend credence to the "Moon Conspiracy". If such a conspiracy were realized the story would be mostly true and very disturbing. It would mean a bunch of other distasteful stuff is true then as well. Have you ever watched Barry Lyndon? The ultra-long lens crane shot is what Kubrick wanted the NASA lens for.

Do I believe the written history? Some. Do I believe we have the full "Moon" story? No, not by half and then some.

Thanx, I think I'll watch Dark side for a while.

Victor K.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I saw this in Australia when it aired on April 1st, April fools. What I find incredible is why all these high profile elites give up thier time for a prank like this, it seems as if this was a disinfo campaign. Also it was made shortly after Kubricks death as well.
I agree we don't have the full story. Perhaps the Apollo hoax was a cover story for the real moon mission. The recent Smart-1 probe was said to end the apollo conspiracy, Moon probe could kill conspiracy theory.
Here's thier proof ESA images
Funny huh.? Has ESA been corrupted lets hope not.
Also clementines apollo 15 landing site images claims evidence of blast craters.
Apollo 15 Landing Site
Hang on what blast craters? This was one of the prime sources for the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
I saw this in Australia when it aired on April 1st, April fools. What I find incredible is why all these high profile elites give up thier time for a prank like this, it seems as if this was a disinfo campaign. Also it was made shortly after Kubricks death as well.

I agree that it is strange; Jim Oberg from NASA refused 15,000$ to write a book debunking the Moon conspiracy under orders that it would do more harm than good and yet all these people lend themselves to this documentary? I would imagine this to have cost way more than that.

What is strange is why have done this? Why go through all the trouble of spending and getting all these people together that were involved at the time just for a joke. Makes no sense to me either.

JAK

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is a thread discussing this available here:

Moon Landing Documentary

Please add any further comments there, thank you.

Jak

top topics

join