It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kieth Obermann????go back to espn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ya know i used to watch him because i like diff angles on the news, but he is anoying!!!he thinks he is so funny.he is not original he is not witty, to me he is just a mouth!!!..at the end of every episode he says how many days it has been since"mission acomplished in iraq...wasnt the mission in iraQ to remove saddam from power?????yes i know its messed up over there but the original mission was that..to remove saddam from power.Well anyway thats how i feel about Kieth Obermann..anybody else have an opinion??

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
He's a total left wing political hack. I don't care where he goes as long as he goes somewhere I don't watch.

I can't believe anyone could think even O'Reilly (who's actually pissing me off lately with his one track mind on sex crimes) is worse than him.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don't watch him.. pretty much for the exact reasons you stated. As for Oreilly what is his fascination with sex crimes especially little kids... creepy if you ask me and last time I checked a sex crime in rural Alabama or Aruba or where ever the hell they occur is not national news.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann speaks for me and many many of us. He does a fine job at calling a spade a spade.

We need more like him and less gutless wonders.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol once again tempe and i disagree totally... i do love reading your posts and replies though, you are very informative

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oncewascool,

I like you. You have the ability to agree to disagree without being mean about it.
I respect you for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm with DG. I love Keith. He has the courage to say the things against the administration that most don't. Yes, he's a liberal. So what? It takes a lot more strength to stand up and question authority then it does to brown nose them, as O'Reilly does.

So yeah, O'Reilly's worse than him. O'Reilly is totally unauthentic. He's a slime bag. Loufa anyone?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
how is it courage when about every journalist/media output is left and saying the same thing. it used to be but now it seems its more couragious to back bush, or your government

top topics

join