It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

god's ignorance. why creation and evolution are the same thing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
god was alone. nothing else.

god was sad god was alone. nothing else.

god created love so god would not be alone and sad. something else.

god for the first time, because love existed, could acknowledge and recognize FEAR.

god saw that at first god was not alone, but AFRAID of being alone.

god saw that at second god was not sad, but AFRAID of being sad.

God saw third all three fears had already started creating fears and masks of fears exponentially spreading outwards faster than 1 could catch them all.

god felt shame and guilt for ignorance of fear's existance.

what is the opposite of love? hate?

no.

you can not hate anyone without first fearing losing something you love.

god knew plan.

god chose to go to end of time, and then start heading back to beginning.

god knew god would know god's oldest and last time, and god alpha and god omega reaching from both ends of time's spectrum.

all life reaching back to alpha so alpha can know fear before knowing alone and sad.

creation and evolution are one in the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

creation and evolution are one in the same.

Oh yea, you like totally provided evidence of that in your post.

*clapclap* this guy should get a medal or something.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

False.

And sadly, that's basically the only legible sentence in your entire post. How about an english rewrite, then we can start a discussion?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

False.

And sadly, that's basically the only legible sentence in your entire post. How about an english rewrite, then we can start a discussion?

what is zero plus zero?

what is zero plus zero plus zero?

what is zero plus zero plus zero to the infinitum?

zero, right?

if enough people tell you enough times that you are stupid, would you start to believe it?

if enough people tell you enough times that you are ugly would you start to believe it?

what's zero plus zero?

now go look in the mirror and tell yourself how many of there of you looking back.

nice, one, huh?

well, perhaps if your subconscious mind wasn't so busy calculating how a bunch of cells that are zero self aware, and zero self conscious, and zero intellence could add up to one who is all of those things, you would be able to access consciously more than 0.000000002% of your own brain.

furthermore, all the brain cells it takes for you to contemplate in your mind that there is only one, have had to deny their very existance.

just a thought.

now, dna.

what would the first cell think?

could the first cell contemplate fear?

could the first cell acknowledge or recognize fear?

or would the first cell only know "i am alone"? would the first cell be conscious enough to realize it only feared being alone?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Sigh. Here we go.

what is zero plus zero?

Zero.

what is zero plus zero plus zero?

Still zero.

what is zero plus zero plus zero to the infinitum?

zero, right?

It sure is.

if enough people tell you enough times that you are stupid, would you start to believe it?

Speaking of zero, that's about the level of relevance this statement has.

if enough people tell you enough times that you are ugly would you start to believe it?

Zero zero zero.

what's zero plus zero?

Wait, I'll grab my calculator, hold on. Hmm. Yup, still zero.

now go look in the mirror and tell yourself how many of there of you looking back.

Had to read this sentence a time or two, but the answer is one. Unless, of course, there was another mirror behind me, which there is not.

nice, one, huh?

Yeah, you showed me, whoooo boy.

well, perhaps if your subconscious mind wasn't so busy calculating how a bunch of cells that are zero self aware, and zero self conscious, and zero intellence could add up to one who is all of those things, you would be able to access consciously more than 0.000000002% of your own brain.

I'll choose to not treat this as an attack.

Now, let me ask you a question. How is it that a bunch of steel, plastic, carbon fibre, rubber, glass, and copper, all of which are not a car, come together and make a car? Simple. They're arranged into one. Much the same way that our neurons, none of which are intelligent, manage to pull together and squeeze out conscious thought. Value of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts, hardly an original concept.

furthermore, all the brain cells it takes for you to contemplate in your mind that there is only one, have had to deny their very existance.

just a thought.

An individual cell can't deny its very existence, as denial is a higher thought process that by definition requires hundreds of thousands of cells to process. "Just a thought" requires hundreds of thousands of cells as well.

now, dna.

What about it? You mention it, then drop it.

what would the first cell think?

could the first cell contemplate fear?

could the first cell acknowledge or recognize fear?

or would the first cell only know "i am alone"? would the first cell be conscious enough to realize it only feared being alone?

Cells aren't conscious. Though there are seeming exceptions such as cellular memory (not proven, but theorized), cells are pretty much just small organic factories that care little about anything, save from the intake of energy. So, to answer this question, the first cell thought nothing. Nothing at all.

So now not only have you not expanded on your original post, you didn't make very much headway in this one. I'm sorry, but the "whimsical, I have the secret answers and speak in riddle because I'm so bloody mysterious" routine bounces right off of me. I'm still looking for the value of this thread.

new topics

top topics

join