It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Secret service is leaking Osama Bin Laden is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This was reported on Fox News this morning. The French President is lauching an investigation into the leak. Nobody is confirming this on an official scale. Our intelligence has no evidence so they say. This is obviously the biggest story this year if true. Remember that news like this happens often before and election in this country! This world needs this to be true now more than ever.

www.foxnews.com
French President Jacques Chirac and the defense ministry called for an internal investigation of the leak of an intelligence document that raises the possibility that Usama bin Laden may have died of typhoid in Pakistan a month ago but said the report of the death remained unverified.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think the only time I will believe that man is dead is when they display his body like Uda(sons of the former iraq president). The way it is going or seems to be going is that Osama will die of old age. Who knew it would be this long and he still lives....I paste the tags for "osama dead" in the Ats supporting links. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Related News Links:
www.thejakartapost.com
www.channelnewsasia.com
www.kyw1060.com
www.euronews.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-9-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We talked about this during the Celtic match today. One person said that this is the 3rd time where he has supposed to have died. I wonder if this report is true.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There is an existing thread discussing this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to contribute to the discussion there.

Thread Closed.

join