It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Antecedent Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Okay, i'm going to short this sweet and simple. Antecedent Apocalypse is a group (small at the moment) who have many goals. One is to research into the Apocalypse (as our name suggests). However, we have recently researched into our creation. We find that neither Religion or Science has to the answer to our creation. After months of research we came up with a theary which we feel is THE TRUTH.

We would appicate it if you would taek your time to read out book. Currently it is a ebook (in BETA form) and can be purchased from the site below:

www.lulu.com...

We would also appicate it if you could visit our website:

z14.invisionfree.com...

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome matt9537!

You might be interested in viewing the Terms and Conditions:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying AboveTopSecret.com, LLP $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/9/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All The Secrets

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
helo

welcome to ats

i bit my thumb off in a challenge

otherwise i'd click your linkavich.

new topics

top topics

join