It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi profile Trillion Dollar "meth" conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

dentists, soda companies, and partnership for drug free america
conspiring to make billion$ off of meth users

those idiots, didn't anyone ever tell them that drug addicts never have any money, they steal the soda and don't get their teeth sorted until after they're off the drugs, then they get them all pulled out and never have to see the dentist again if they don't want to.

if they were smart what they'ld do is put an addictive substance in the soda that rot's your teeth over a much longer period of time, somthing like sugar!!!

as for the dfa, well they're an action group, they're just people full of their own self importance, there'll always be people like that shouting from the rooftops, best thing to do is treat them like a child having a tantrum, ignore them at leisure and never give them the slightest bit of attention.

the real conspiricy here is willful ignorance, even you yourself show it in the drugs you mention, ecstacy is powerful but it probably won't kill you and it's pretty hard to get physically addicted to it and it gives you the mentality of a carebear, now i admit i'm not farmiliar with meth, but i'm going on the assumption that it's like speed+, in which case it's highly physically addictive, does your body severe damage and gives you the mentality of a troll with a toothache, they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentance.

still, you seem more clued in than most, which is good, the truth is most people know nothing about the actual effects of the various narchotics, including alcohol, and they deffinatly don't compare them to legal pharmacuticals. the suppression of this information is the real conspiracy and, man, the conspiracy goes right to the bottom, nearly everyone's in on it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join