It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Will Defeat The Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In describing the downfall of the Anti-Christ, Nostradamus says that there will be many forces acting against him. Eventually Russia will be able to break away from his dominion, and will join forces with the United States and Canada. These countries are the "three brothers" described in CENTURY VIII-17. CENTURY V-80 mentions someone called "Ogmios." Nostradamus explained that he will be a great leader of the underground movement in central Europe who will conquer many of the Anti-Christ's finest commanders. Furthermore, the underground organization that this man heads will serve as a basis for future governments after the Anti-Christ is destroyed.[

homestar.org...

"three brothers" "Ogmios."

I think this is a mis-translation and it wil be ''The Three Amigos'' who will battle and eventually defeat Old Fire breath.

''Furthermore, the underground organization that this man heads will serve as a basis for future governments after the Anti-Christ is destroyed''

So there you have it guys.Some serious Ass kissing is going to have to be done to SKEPTIC and the boys if you want to be in favour with this NWO..

I knew it I, knew it all the time We ARE ''THE ILLUMINATE''

So my board question is
''How long have you been planning this guys?''

''guys?'' ''GUYS''???? ''NOOOooooooo!!!''''!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Now that would be a sight to behold!!!
What kind of skills would the Three Amigos have,I wonder?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
1] most people are 'anti-christ' viriuses and don't wanna look at it...

2] the ones yelling about the 'anti-christ' idol that they seem to adore and long for 'it's' coming are the most 'infected' virus spreaders... taking to 'em' is like getting 'cookies', spyware, trojans, viriuses, etc on ur computer... omg

3] it was all over at Calvary, when will creation live it... JC did the job !
[Ressurection]

[just a few views ]

LOLove etc

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
What kind of skills would the Three Amigos have,I wonder?

Very good question

Obviously the infamous BANHAMMER will be revealed in all it,s glory.
Maybe a modified Battle Harley will be utilised.

I can see the demons fleeing in terror already

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I p 273 (cV-80)

A leader figuratively referred to as "Ogmios" will confront the
Antichrist in battle. The crux of the pivotal struggle of WWWIII will
be in the "gray area" between Europe and Asia. The outcome will be
questionable for some time. During the time the Antichrist is in
power there will be constant skirmishes and battles between his
barbarian forces and those still free of his tyrannical rule.

www.faqs.org...

Gray Area??????

Where does Simon Gray live????

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
SOOOO..

I exposed the Three Amigos yesterday as our champions in the fight against evil and today the site is without it,s leaders in our darkest hour..

Warning: file(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050

Warning: file(blog.abovetopsecret.com...): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050

These are actually coded warnings telling us to flee to the hills..It is a vicious rumour that our Banhammer bearer is still ''kipping'' on this bleak saturday morn..

I for one am packing up my belongings and heading north to an uncertain future..
What sights will behold me as I return to the shores of ''dear old blighty''..?

If my freaking cargo company EVER turns up today(AND I,VE BEEN WAITING IN SINCE 3 FREAKIN A.M) I shall cast my wordly goods upon the fair seas and hope to see my organ again on the shores of that green and pleasant land.

I shall weild my weapon in the face of my heathen enemy secure in the knowledge that.. somewhere.. Skeptic will also be holding his weapon too!!

I hate blummin Saturdays.. bored bored bored.

new topics

top topics

join