It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Terrorists vs Muslim Terrorists *Differences, any?*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
These christian militants (not labeled terrorist from what I've read) have been executed by firing squad. They took part in a massacre of 70-191 in a Muslim shelter. Why is this the first I've heard of this? Hey pot, there's this kettle I want to introduce you to...

AAC

www.cnn.com... p/index.html

[edit on 21-9-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The God of Muslims, Jews and Christians is the same God, the God of Abraham. These real religious followers know that others have perverted the faith for selfish desires, and that is why in the mid east, mosques are blown apart by supposed muslims, who are not muslim.

There are true and faithful servants or slaves of Allah, honest and loyal Jews, and pious and humble christians, who all worship the God of Abraham, as people of the book.

This is the true tripartate, the triple aspect or the three, that is so common and reoccurent in the faith. Triple aspect, is one and one is the triple aspect. Those three are one, of different cultures, but of the same faith.

Those terrorists, are not, and for them thier punishments.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would agree. But would you agree that radicals are birthed by oppression, therefore have a twisted perception of faith? I believe that there is not enough done on a wide forum to rationalize or distiguish between these differences.

Take law for instance, a woman has a late trimester miscarriage and is shattered, notices a sign in a yard that says "It's a Girl" on her way home from the hospital. This fragile woman then goes into that house and slits the throat of the mother and takes her newborn. We have temporary insanity that is agreeable in cases like these.

My point is we don't do enough to eliminate these cases (radical extremist) because we fail to see that our occupations and oppression are what births more of these twisted belief systems.

AAC

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Those who so call kill in the name of religion do not belong to religion. They are a disgrace to the human race.

Just the same as promoting violence within a religion, then they have no right in preaching religion at all.

new topics

top topics

join