It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inca City found around Machu Picchu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I thought that I'd post the link to the site. Interesting.
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031106/sc_nm/peru_britain_inca_dc_1

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is some of the most interesting news I have heard in a long time.
I am thrilled at the implications in its alignment with Pleiades star cluster also.
I want to know more, and the sooner the better.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That is very interesting indeed.

I have been to Machu Picchu four times. It is well worth the effort, for me surpassing the Pyramids and other very different ruins.

I am puzzled by why they say these uncovered ruins were 'within sight' of M.P. because the area has been very well traversed.

The highlight for me was climbing Wayna Picchu, which overlooks Machu Picchu, taking a breather, then going on further - in the reverse direction of the Inca Trail. There are several more ruins that way, but I turned back after four hours and my first sighting of the insect that infests the valley there, whose name I forget but it means "makes the puma cry".

I will go there again now, especially to take in the new discovery.

And, one day, post a photo here of one of the most handsome devils you will see and a dear friend of his, atop Wayna Picchu some years back.

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Cool beans I'd love to goto Machu Picchu & several other "strange places".....*sigh* ....someday down the road a few years from now i will have the time and $$$$..... to visit all these great places...

I just wish I had a girl to share the beautiful experiences with.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It makes the puma cry? Well good move hi-tailing it outa there if thats what you did. A puma? geez......

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think it's figurative.

I can't see too many locals hanging around to watch what happens when one of those insects has a go at a puma.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
beautiful culture

top topics

join