It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Toxic Dust Whistleblower Raided By SWAT Team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A 9/11 toxic dust whistleblower, a ground zero hero and one of the individuals influential in the release of documents proving a government cover-up that deliberately put police, firemen and rescue personel at risk, has been raided by a New York SWAT team - who ransacked his home for three hours after he was arrested.

*snip*

Within hours McCormack was coughing up black mucus and within days he was coughing up blood as the toxic dust that was deliberately covered up by the EPA poisoned his lungs along with all the other rescue workers, police and firemen who were being used in photo ops by Bush and his cronies while their very livelihoods were being endangered by a government cover-up.

Found this just recently, thought I should post this.

Full Article Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - replaced 'quote' tags with 'ex' tags

[edit on 19-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good find. Important. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That sure sucks!

But it says the poor guy works in some sort of security position with the federal government... knowing what he knows, believing what he believes about a cover-up... I don't see how he can bring himself to work for the federal government... a federal government that has now invaded his privacy for no GOOD reason.

I sure am glad he is standing up for what he believes in.
Why did the government allow people to go into the area without masks? So witnesses would die off before too much came of it?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Toxic Dust, a hell of alot of dust at that. Have you guys seen this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join