It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

islam has the bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
with all there oil money only an idot would think think they dont already have the bomb especially after the ussr collapsed they were the first on the market my only question is are they really willing to go that far as to use it?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
with all there oil money only an idot would think think they dont already have the bomb especially after the ussr collapsed they were the first on the market my only question is are they really willing to go that far as to use it?

That is a very broad claim,but your Right,Pakistan has nuclear weapons and they are muslim and also our allies.(I assume you mean nuclear weapons by "THE BOMB")

As for the terrorists you may refer to I would say no or they would have used it.That is not tosay they will never get one.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Correct. Pakistan has a few nuclear weapons. Musharraf is somewaht pro-Western, but he has a very fragile hold on power. His administration is under constant attack by extremists. If he is assassinated or forced out of power his replacement will most likely be a very anti-West islamic extremist.

A very dark scenario.

new topics

join